Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer/Choppa heal debuff change

Let's talk about... everything else
xnixinx

Slayer/Choppa heal debuff change

Post#1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:08 am

I just wanted to share a suggestion I have been pondering. The healing debuff for choppa/slayer - (deep wound / Can't stop da chop). This ability should scale up with the rage mechanic to make it more viable to use. Right now it is a flat 50% heal debuff for 10 seconds, these abilities should scale up with furious and berserk. If Furious it should be 75% debuff for 10 seconds and if Berserk it should be 100% for 3 seconds. This could even be a tactic to choose from to change this ability as well, (Bleed Harder - thought of a name for tactic). If it is a tactic then it shouldn't be about the rage mechanic and just increase the abilities debuff from 50% to 75%, because you'd be sacrificing a tactic to have an increase opportunity at killing healers or healed targets.

Ads
Evilspinnre
Banned

Re: Slayer/Choppa heal debuff change

Post#2 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:32 am

That would be incredibly unbalanced - heal debuffs should not go further than 50%.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:35 am

giving 75-100 % HD to classes that already do most dmg in game : D yeah sure nope.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

EuphoricAnguish

Post#4 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:38 am

Because Slayers and Choppas aren't already too strong?

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:20 am

Hot contender for the least thought out balancing suggestion of the year.
Dying is no option.

Waaghy

Post#6 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:30 am

O.O LOL O.O no matter my love for Choppa.. iZ a BiG NO NO NO

wachlarz

Post#7 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:01 am

xnixinx wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:08 am I just wanted to share a suggestion I have been pondering. The healing debuff for choppa/slayer - (deep wound / Can't stop da chop). This ability should scale up with the rage mechanic to make it more viable to use. Right now it is a flat 50% heal debuff for 10 seconds, these abilities should scale up with furious and berserk. If Furious it should be 75% debuff for 10 seconds and if Berserk it should be 100% for 3 seconds. This could even be a tactic to choose from to change this ability as well, (Bleed Harder - thought of a name for tactic). If it is a tactic then it shouldn't be about the rage mechanic and just increase the abilities debuff from 50% to 75%, because you'd be sacrificing a tactic to have an increase opportunity at killing healers or healed targets.
How many heals U use in 3 sec ? U wanna spam 1 button with hd ?

badoglio

Post#8 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:33 pm

sometimes i would bet that people open new forum post after getting drunk, i am really perplexed :?

Ads
Boernsen

Post#9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:56 pm

Give me some of that that cocaine you sniffed

oilpourer
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:06 pm

may I offer you a spot as realm champion? this suggestion is just dumb enough to qualify you.