Recent Topics

Ads

MSH AoE punt way overtuned

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
normanis

Re: MSH AoE punt way overtuned

Post#71 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:34 am

well i wish i can get back ranged aoe squig. also pet act so dumb and are very squishy. pls bring back old squig. kaboom is lesser problem. u get knocked down because noone pay atention to squig jumped on wall. what he else can do bring pizza?
about magus/engi pull - put lesser time like 0.5 sec or something. u will forget what is gtdc or kaboom. also its make thses 2 clases more awailable in serious wb
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Bosli

Post#72 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Absinth wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 am you say that you will do punt video but then you say "i wont tell places", soo how you want to do compilation video when you dont want to tell places?
What even is that logic, once I make the video you will clearly see how I do it and how all of the people on here saying that only 5s cd doesn't matter are nothing but clowns.
Absinth wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 am i can have BO do the same tier of "carry" on half of the scenarios(Especially the ones like black crag keep) or even i can do it with ST punt of BG (And ill be open about it, just get your rage to 100 and punt all enemy tanks out of the walls of gates of ekrund back to the bottom
You cannot make BO/SM perform the same because their aoe punt distance is only about half the range of msh and they can't pounce (or only with M1). Yes, other tanks can do good punts (obviously, because it is MEANT to be a tank's job), but only one st punt every 10s.

Whatever, keep denying and trashtalking, will happen in 2-3 weeks depending on how much I want to neglect T4 and level up.

Everdin

Post#73 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:36 pm

Bosli wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:00 pm
Absinth wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 am you say that you will do punt video but then you say "i wont tell places", soo how you want to do compilation video when you dont want to tell places?
What even is that logic, once I make the video you will clearly see how I do it and how all of the people on here saying that only 5s cd doesn't matter are nothing but clowns.
Absinth wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 am i can have BO do the same tier of "carry" on half of the scenarios(Especially the ones like black crag keep) or even i can do it with ST punt of BG (And ill be open about it, just get your rage to 100 and punt all enemy tanks out of the walls of gates of ekrund back to the bottom
You cannot make BO/SM perform the same because their aoe punt distance is only about half the range of msh and they can't pounce (or only with M1). Yes, other tanks can do good punts (obviously, because it is MEANT to be a tank's job), but only one st punt every 10s.

Whatever, keep denying and trashtalking, will happen in 2-3 weeks depending on how much I want to neglect T4 and level up.
So can we put this thread to sleep until then? Lets wait in silence until you teached everyone a lesson!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#74 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am

What I think fun is that SH and Marauder are super OP nowadays, principally the broken pull of marauder that catch you in more than 1k feets distance and squig that can summon pets instantly. But the problem is the pounce of WL.

White Lion is broken! The pet isn't working properly, the fetch can be parried with ease or blocked, it if the lion reash the target! Also, WL can't summon pet instantly and will lose vital abilities if pet dies. And pet only can be summoned after 15 seconds.

Other point that break WL is the pathfind on lion pet. It's completely absurd a extension of the class, that is much more important than squig pets, need to find a way to the target and run bugged everywhere. Losing target, losing pathfind, being dismissed by itself, etc.

Lion pet shouldn't be targeteable because it's not a simple pet like squigs or turrets. Without it, WL can't kd, or use silence or fetch. SH and Marauder doesn't need pet for such abilities.

Sorry, i know this thread is about SH that is too powerful, but I saw a destro fanboys crying about rampage and pounce and I'm sure this dude never played more than one class in this game time. Or never played WL to see how good it is when lion suddenly stops attacking the we that pounced over you and kill you bc your pet didny obey your orders.

Butzinjo

Post#75 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:41 am

Belanoite wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am What I think fun is that SH and Marauder are super OP nowadays, principally the broken pull of marauder that catch you in more than 1k feets distance and squig that can summon pets instantly. But the problem is the pounce of WL.

White Lion is broken! The pet isn't working properly, the fetch can be parried with ease or blocked, it if the lion reash the target! Also, WL can't summon pet instantly and will lose vital abilities if pet dies. And pet only can be summoned after 15 seconds.

Other point that break WL is the pathfind on lion pet. It's completely absurd a extension of the class, that is much more important than squig pets, need to find a way to the target and run bugged everywhere. Losing target, losing pathfind, being dismissed by itself, etc.

Lion pet shouldn't be targeteable because it's not a simple pet like squigs or turrets. Without it, WL can't kd, or use silence or fetch. SH and Marauder doesn't need pet for such abilities.

Sorry, i know this thread is about SH that is too powerful, but I saw a destro fanboys crying about rampage and pounce and I'm sure this dude never played more than one class in this game time. Or never played WL to see how good it is when lion suddenly stops attacking the we that pounced over you and kill you bc your pet didny obey your orders.

Sorry, English is not my main language, hence the question: am I missing the irony here or do you really believe what you are writing?

Warthammer007

Post#76 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:06 am

1k feet? Are you sure or do you not know how far 1k is? Also yeah SH can summon pet instantly with certain tactics or 1 or 2 abilities but why would you equip that tactic? The ability is viable. Please read post above @belanoite because your either very wrong, vivid imagination or so order bias you can't see straight. Please check facts before making random posts and statements.

Cyrylius

Post#77 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:47 pm

Last time I tried fetching anyone in ended with yanking people from inside the stonetroll crossing scenario spawn. No idea why its hated so much, it doesn't require gcd, it's harder to actually prevent for tanks and less telegraphed, especially with the speed training. But back to the msh issue, I fail to understand why swordmaster pounce is fine while msh one isn't. The amount of combinations for SM (pounce into slow, pounce>kd>punt, pounce>AoE punt, pounce>AoE root, pounce into raking talon, pounce to a healer>slow>casttime debuff..) brings much more options to the table and from the general flow of the discussion it doesn't seem like much shorter cooldown is that big of a game changer for such a gimmicky skill. Especially since no matter what snb sm will be much more surable than sq.
What do i know however.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#78 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:00 pm

Butzinjo wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:41 am
Belanoite wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am What I think fun is that SH and Marauder are super OP nowadays, principally the broken pull of marauder that catch you in more than 1k feets distance and squig that can summon pets instantly. But the problem is the pounce of WL.

Sorry, English is not my main language, hence the question: am I missing the irony here or do you really believe what you are writing?
Specify what you didn't understand.

Ads
Belanoite
Suspended

Post#79 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:02 pm

Warthammer007 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:06 am 1k feet? Are you sure or do you not know how far 1k is? Also yeah SH can summon pet instantly with certain tactics or 1 or 2 abilities but why would you equip that tactic? The ability is viable. Please read post above @belanoite because your either very wrong, vivid imagination or so order bias you can't see straight. Please check facts before making random posts and statements.
Yes i'm very sure because I got pulled from Statue bo in CW when I was close to the keep. if a WL gets off range they can't pull the target, but for Marauder it doesn't matter. Also if you get inside keep while on process of pulling, the marauder will pull you out the keep.

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#80 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:04 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:47 pm Last time I tried fetching anyone in ended with yanking people from inside the stonetroll crossing scenario spawn. No idea why its hated so much, it doesn't require gcd, it's harder to actually prevent for tanks and less telegraphed, especially with the speed training. But back to the msh issue, I fail to understand why swordmaster pounce is fine while msh one isn't. The amount of combinations for SM (pounce into slow, pounce>kd>punt, pounce>AoE punt, pounce>AoE root, pounce into raking talon, pounce to a healer>slow>casttime debuff..) brings much more options to the table and from the general flow of the discussion it doesn't seem like much shorter cooldown is that big of a game changer for such a gimmicky skill. Especially since no matter what snb sm will be much more surable than sq.
What do i know however.
MSH isn't a morale, SM is. Is that enough? Why destro has 2 pulls and 2 pounces? That should be the biggest problem here. Unbalance is biggest in destruction favor.