Recent Topics

Ads

[POLL] What RvR system did you enjoy the most?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: What RvR system did you enjoy the most?

ROR: Multiple zones BOs and keeps attackable at all time (old)
6%
ROR: One zone, 3 x BO unlocks keep captures (current)
6%
WAR: Multiple zones victory points locks from doing PVE, SC and BOs/keeps (patch 1.0 - 1.2)
46%
WAR: Multiple zones domination keeps and BO (patch 1.2 - 1.3.8)
11%
WAR: Multiple zones resource carriers that rank keeps (patch 1.4.0 – 1.4.8)
30%
OTHER: I’ll link to a post/thread describing it
1%
Total votes: 568

Bozzax

[POLL] What RvR system did you enjoy the most?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am

Please use the existing discussion threads for posting new ideas or RvR systems that aren't represented in the poll
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Mec

Re: [POLL] What RvR system did you enjoy the most?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 am

Victory points without pve would be nice.

CarlistRieekan

Post#3 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:13 am

I love the oldest system, when backdooring mattered and PQs were actually helpful for RvR. Oh, these days when you have to split warband and coordinate parties in order to lock a zone.

1.2.0 - 1.3.8 system was easier (you generally didn't need to be as much aware about what is going on in another zones).

I unfortunately didn't play after 1.4.0.

I don't like current system because it tends to be generic - a particular zone requires the same strategy after an unlock. This actually support zerging since you don't really need any plan, raw numbers matter.

Tesq

Post#4 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:32 am

VP with no pubblic quest and sc for the win.

Bignusty

Post#5 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:35 am

Like the ressource carrier from BO to upgrade the keep and when the keep ding to 3 stars we can attcks bith Keep ! It was the better RvR system.

turlututuhu

Post#6 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:48 am

I haven't play 1.3.8 Domination it look well, rank keep with ressource was good too.
Last edited by turlututuhu on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
test monkey 062 (test failure... escaped)

Elratie

Post#7 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:57 am

the first System was the best, since you had to do what a mmo requires Teamplay and work together with other´s! actually i would take the pq´s out of the VP system since they dont work.

i didn´t played anymore after 1.4.0 but this system sound´s like a system for lazzy/ retarded people who just dont want to do anything but get everything with no effort (fitts most of RoR player)
Elratie Frinaba Linera Telsir Skigg Knecht

Elements/z noob

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =20&t=3593 Old War Screen´s
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 54&t=11901 Elements Video´s
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/elratie

herrmarek

Post#8 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Bignusty wrote:Like the ressource carrier from BO to upgrade the keep and when the keep ding to 3 stars we can attcks bith Keep ! It was the better RvR system.
3stars with cannon, (slow possibility), 4-5 stars with cannons and ram(my favourite)

Ads
Bignusty

Post#9 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:37 pm

herrmarek wrote:
Bignusty wrote:Like the ressource carrier from BO to upgrade the keep and when the keep ding to 3 stars we can attcks bith Keep ! It was the better RvR system.
3stars with cannon, (slow possibility), 4-5 stars with cannons and ram(my favourite)
Yes this system was so fun ! This sytem need some organization take ressource protect ressource against skirmish party etc etc willbe a nice idea for split warband and make some fun fight against small party !

mirrorblade

Post#10 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:39 pm

this is a joke only 45 vote, but we have more hundred players

and 1.4.0-1.4.8 is not good, i dont want care the resource carriers, worst animation bugged ways, slow mechanism and bugged rams, bugged ram carriers, and worst programming fly animation

Pls dont do that!