Recent Topics

Ads

FIN DE LAS PREMADES T4

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Oliteka

FIN DE LAS PREMADES T4

Post#1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:15 pm

Hola, soy jugador de las dos facciones durante varios años, me preocupa bastante el tema de las premades, tienes 1 hora para jugar y lo único que te encuentras son grupos organizados reventándote la cabeza. Esto para en las dos facciones. ¿tenéis pensado arreglar esto de alguna forma? que jueguen ranqueds o algo asi. Muchas gracias por atenderme

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Re: FIN DE LAS PREMADES T4

Post#2 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:22 pm

Translation using DeepL
Oliteka wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:15 pm Hello, I am a player of the two factions for several years, I am quite concerned about the issue of premades, you have 1 hour to play and the only thing you find are organized groups dominating. do you plan to fix this in some way? to play rankeds or something like that. Thank you very much for your help
We hear you and this is a known issue along with many other problems with the current Scenario System!

The Dev Team is already working on a possible long-term solution by writing a completely new Queue system that will try to balance teams as best as it can using archetypes, win-rates, whether they are premades or not etc.

You can read more about this plan in the following thread:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=51520