Recent Topics

Ads

Missing Item purchased from Auction House

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Firebird

Missing Item purchased from Auction House

Post#1 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:42 pm

I bought a Dark Band of the Fleshrender for my chosen on Jan 21 from the auction house. It didn't arrive immediately, so I gave it a few hours. It still did not arrive. I tried zoning, /rel, exiting and logging back on, but nothing worked. I tried sending something from another character, and it arrived immediately. I decided to wait overnight, as I remember a few year ago when items sometimes took a day or so to arrive. I woke up the next morning and checked, still no ring. I then tried buying a cheap item on the auction house, and it eventually came but it took a while. I submitted a GM appeal from the in-game help (does that even work btw?), and received no reply. The GM appeal disappeared a day later. I have been trying to get in touch with a GM in-game, but there never seems to be one on at the times I play. Today, I tried submitting another GM appeal.

Is there anything else I need to try?

Thank you.

Ads
LowMurmur

Re: Missing Item purchased from Auction House

Post#2 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:01 pm

I had a similar problem today, bought a talisman and it never arrived while it took my gold. Bought a second of the same talisman and mailbox stopped working. After I relogged I only received the 1 talisman despite spending for both.

rady

Re: Missing Item purchased from Auction House

Post#3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:17 pm

I had same problem yesterday.
No idea if it's safe to buy from AH at the moment.
Ris - 85rr BO
Risx - 83rr SH