Recent Topics

Ads

Hotbar Issue -- Abilities Reappear or Rotating

Let's talk about... everything else
Nickwahh5

Hotbar Issue -- Abilities Reappear or Rotating

Post#1 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:56 am

This has happened to most of my characters (not just characters with stance; BO or SM). Mainly the 1st hotbar on the action bar #1, or on my SM, it has 6 & 7 action bars also doing this.

Basically, it rotates abilities, once I use that ability CD then it goes on to the next ability. The issue is I don't want this lol I even replaced the hotter with another ability but it goes back to rotating abilities. Or if I remove the ability altogether it comes back. I don't know what to do!

Addons: BuffHead, CMap, Enemy, GuardRange, LibGroup, LibGuard, Lib Slash, Swift Assist, TargetRing, teather, wbLeadHelper

I disabled all my addons and still issue =(

For example on my Sword Master. Even if I clear all my abilities. My 6 Hotbar reappears with Protection of Hoeth, 7 Hotbar appears of eagle's Flith and 8 Hotbar appears with Dragon's Talon. It's so weird! I remove them and they come back.

Ads
notrandomatall

Re: Hotbar Issue -- Abilities Reappear or Rotating

Post#2 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:21 am

Disable all addons and delete cache and user folder. When you delete user folder all the games settings keybinds etc gets removed.

Then get back to us unless it's solved.

nocturnalguest

Post#3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:29 am

The other bug of same kind i often encounter is the opposite - upon logging in i find myself with default level 1 abilities on bar 1 and everything else is gone. Thankfully its easily fixes itself with preset builds, so i go to trainer and load profile im interested in.

Zedfyr

Post#4 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 am

I have the same problem, Ability bar 1, glitches, no matter what ability I slot into slot 1 and 2 and sometimes 3, the game replaces the ability and sequences through it's own choice. e.g. My Shaman, 1 - group heal, 2 - hot, 3 - hot, REPLACES with Hots and Dots only. Even tried Key binding the numerals onto another bar....Bar 1 still in action, because of Lock/Unlock, but reduced to 2 slots only.....game selects which abilities to rotate, even if I have nothing slotted.

Nickwahh5

Post#5 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:18 am

Zedfyr wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 am I have the same problem, Ability bar 1, glitches, no matter what ability I slot into slot 1 and 2 and sometimes 3, the game replaces the ability and sequences through it's own choice. e.g. My Shaman, 1 - group heal, 2 - hot, 3 - hot, REPLACES with Hots and Dots only. Even tried Key binding the numerals onto another bar....Bar 1 still in action, because of Lock/Unlock, but reduced to 2 slots only.....game selects which abilities to rotate, even if I have nothing slotted.
Did you ever fix?

Zedfyr

Post#6 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Nickwahh5 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:18 am
Zedfyr wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 am I have the same problem, Ability bar 1, glitches, no matter what ability I slot into slot 1 and 2 and sometimes 3, the game replaces the ability and sequences through it's own choice. e.g. My Shaman, 1 - group heal, 2 - hot, 3 - hot, REPLACES with Hots and Dots only. Even tried Key binding the numerals onto another bar....Bar 1 still in action, because of Lock/Unlock, but reduced to 2 slots only.....game selects which abilities to rotate, even if I have nothing slotted.
Did you ever fix?
No still glitching, and happening on Bar 2 now

Zedfyr

Post#7 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:06 pm

notrandomatall wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:21 am Disable all addons and delete cache and user folder. When you delete user folder all the games settings keybinds etc gets removed.

Then get back to us unless it's solved.
This action does NOT resolve the issue

Rydiak

Post#8 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:11 pm

Have you tried a fresh reinstall?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
Omegus

Post#9 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:19 pm

Nickwahh5 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:56 am This has happened to most of my characters (not just characters with stance; BO or SM). Mainly the 1st hotbar on the action bar #1, or on my SM, it has 6 & 7 action bars also doing this.

Basically, it rotates abilities, once I use that ability CD then it goes on to the next ability. The issue is I don't want this lol I even replaced the hotter with another ability but it goes back to rotating abilities. Or if I remove the ability altogether it comes back. I don't know what to do!

Addons: BuffHead, CMap, Enemy, GuardRange, LibGroup, LibGuard, Lib Slash, Swift Assist, TargetRing, teather, wbLeadHelper

I disabled all my addons and still issue =(

For example on my Sword Master. Even if I clear all my abilities. My 6 Hotbar reappears with Protection of Hoeth, 7 Hotbar appears of eagle's Flith and 8 Hotbar appears with Dragon's Talon. It's so weird! I remove them and they come back.
I can't work out if you mean action bar 1 is changing what page of abilities it showing or if you actually have 8 different action bars showing up...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Kpi

Post#10 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:20 pm

if u used sequencer addon, reenable it, delete the sequences and then u can remove the addon.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+