White Lion feedback to 1.4.8. provisional changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Joshwa70

Re: White Lion feedback to 1.4.8. provisional changes

Post#21 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:50 am

no skill and braindead.. have you watched any choppa play? run around spam gtdc.. repeat. Don't have to target.. 0 skill involved just faceroll on the keyboard. The dumbest **** I have ever seen.

Ads
Lion1986

Post#22 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:54 am

Joshwa70 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:50 am no skill and braindead.. have you watched any choppa play? run around spam gtdc.. repeat. Don't have to target.. 0 skill involved just faceroll on the keyboard. The dumbest **** I have ever seen.
well... it is a choppa... orks are not know for their smartness... :? :lol:

Elbrujer

Post#23 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:53 am

Grumbus wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:12 am All I know is that WL are really overpowered, 10 sec gap closer with movespeed on demand from multiple sources, that stuff is really stupid. Every scenario has 4 WLs with loads of healers and tanks that steamroll everything because ranged DPS is simply too frail and weak.

This game is all braindead melee favoritism and there is no skill involved whatsoever.
And when you play other aide, you Cant avoid the choppa aoe pulling train you just Cant avoid this ****

Zealhealx

Post#24 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:46 am

Grumbus wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:12 am All I know is that WL are really overpowered, 10 sec gap closer with movespeed on demand from multiple sources, that stuff is really stupid. Every scenario has 4 WLs with loads of healers and tanks that steamroll everything because ranged DPS is simply too frail and weak.

This game is all braindead melee favoritism and there is no skill involved whatsoever.
“Melee favoritism isn’t that huge of a problem if both factions have the same power level melees (it is a problem, but let’s not delve too deep). The real issue is Order favoritism. It’s been 15 YEARS and they still haven’t nerfed WL. He needs to be nerfed to the GROUND, just like Marauder was . The entire Order was already OP anyway: Runepriest > Zealot, WL > Mara, WH > WE, KOTBS > Chosen, Slayer > Choppa, WP > DOK, etc. The entire faction needs to be nerfed. I’m not a Destro fanboy or anything. Yes, I do play Destruction now and I have since the launch of RoR, but on live I played Warrior Priest and I was IMMORTAL from 2009 until the death of the game. So, I do have firsthand knowledge of what an unbalanced warhammer looks like after years.I will have to read the entire patch notes and balance changes, but from my recent playing experience, I can still say Destruction is fairly underpowered and WLs are still OP .

Thulza

Post#25 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:36 pm

Extensive changes, including nerfs on one board, cripple movability, and more. This makes me ponder whether the time investment until these changes are implemented is worth it. Furthermore, even if the investment of time is justified, is it worth laying into a game that radically changes classes so extensively?

Lilim

Post#26 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:43 am

Avoid Thread Necromancy
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13607