Recent Topics

Ads

Just ban me forever at this point

Let's talk about... everything else
Purestrain

Just ban me forever at this point

Post#1 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:59 am

Literally just talking mechanics, saying why i dont wanna play healer because i just get wrecked constantly, without any support, get slapped with a 1 hour mute. **** joke, devs are massively biased, and if theres one online watch out. AND SUPRISE! its on the destro side of things.
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Just ban me forever at this point

Post#2 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:05 am

Purestrain wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:59 am Literally just talking mechanics, saying why i dont wanna play healer because i just get wrecked constantly, without any support, get slapped with a 1 hour mute. **** joke, devs are massively biased, and if theres one online watch out. AND SUPRISE! its on the destro side of things.
Maybe it was the way you talk, which earned you the mute.
Healers are not supposed to be wrecked constantly, even when pugging with unreliable support. Instead of using allegedly bad language in chat, ask for help if you struggle with something.
Dying is no option.

Purestrain

Post#3 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:07 am

By watch out I mean watch out for getting banned on muted based on their whims. #freeyamcha
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”

Purestrain

Post#4 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:10 am

Oh so I should just be like hey guys, you **** all over your healer constantly while you duel that ib or kotbs with a shield, while your backing is getting crushed by slayers wl and wh. Oh yes you tell your healers they suck but that's fine because... they are healers then wonder why you don't have **** healers

Purestrain

Post#5 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:19 am

Destro just doesn't care. And why would they? Why welcome and help new players? 90% of warbands are 40+, the other half demands rr levels. The rest are in private warbands. We have what, 2 or 3 people at high rr running any kind of warband? Cercie, sweeping and maybe one other. On order I see a 70 rr slayer being guarded by a 21 kotbs... destro just doesn't want to cultivate new players. It's locked behind something that is much much harder to obtain solo, which is why you see so many posts of "what's the best solo destro class"

Purestrain

Post#6 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:22 am

Most of the people who post their stupid banner of I have 80 choppa 80 bo 80 slayer 80 ib, you think these people care? They are in xrealming premades who don't **** care about new players, or new player experience which is why we struggle with pops. They make 0 effort in helping anyone

Purestrain

Post#7 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am

I'll make sure I put a <3 after everything I say. Look when I'm getting **** talked as a healer, see it in general, then later on same person complaining about no healers... wtf is the polite response to that?

Haojin

Post#8 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:36 am

maybe humble yourself and ask for help via forums/discords ? i don't know how many times i spammed experienced players to solve certain problems i had.

also try to watch as many as videos you can to get idea about what is actually going on during fights. and more importantly, try to join relatively old guilds to get help from them. if you show your dedication, i'm pretty sure you can find a new home easly.

if you prefer to be solo player, well it's a tough road since you gotta discover everything by yourself (big question mark there) while getting bitter and less motivated.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
DaWolf

Post#9 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:40 am

Purestrain

Post#10 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:59 am

I don't think you understand what it's like to be a new/returning player on destro side. You can't get into a warband 75% of the time if you are sub 40. A large percentage of getting into a warband after that is based on your rr level. So if mid tier scs are not popping, you can't get into that 9/40 wb because your aren't 40. So your choice is farm pve, have your rr be ****, or run supplies for 3-400 a pop, and not get anything from zone flips. How about we put **** bodies on the field, because a lvl 36 trying to get anykind of significant renown gains without a consistent mid tier sc pop is almost impossible. We are gatekeeping our own faction