Recent Topics

Ads

WP or DoK

Let's talk about... everything else
IIItwistedIII

WP or DoK

Post#1 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:07 am

1. Would primarily go healing spec on either of these, just curious what are the major differences between these mirrors.

2. How is the playstyle? Difficulty, fun factor? (Purely subjective, but I would like to hear input from others)

3. I also plan to make this character a trade skill gatherer, would I still be able to do this somewhat effectively with book / chalice?

Very much appreciate it!

Ads
Kurama

Re: WP or DoK

Post#2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:09 pm

1. wp
2. ez
3. culti
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Scottx125

Re: WP or DoK

Post#3 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:09 pm

1. Not entirely sure as I main a WP and have done for nearly 2 years. But WP and I imagine DoK is a fairly static healer but also is best utilised close to the frontline (behind tanks). It's primarily a HoT and Burst healer.

2. Easy to play, but hard to play well. The biggest challenge as a WP is positioning, as it affects your healing output and your survivability. Especially considering the fact that you're the least mobile healer on Order.

3. I would say Scavenging. WP is one of the few classes able to easily take on a champion enemy 1 on 1 if you need to. But that being said, you'll usually be running in a group so it really doesn't matter. Though I wouldn't take butchering as you normally want an AOE class for it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.