Recent Topics

Ads

just a question...

Let's talk about... everything else
Hrihor88

just a question...

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi all , i have noticed that when you hit an enemy or heal a friend in rvr or sc without be in a party you dont receive any exp-renow point . Just if you give the death blow... is it normal? i dont remember that in warhammer, and i think is not a good thing for rvr (because is frustrating heal someone and dont get any reward) so more healer maybe will prefer make damage .

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Re: just a question...

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Hrihor88 wrote:Hi all , i have noticed that when you hit an enemy or heal a friend in rvr or sc without be in a party you dont receive any exp-renow point . Just if you give the death blow... is it normal? i dont remember that in warhammer, and i think is not a good thing for rvr (because is frustrating heal someone and dont get any reward) so more healer maybe will prefer make damage .
Its not implemented yet. It likely would be a big job to add renown gains like in live where players were renown piñatas.

Hrihor88

Post#3 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 am

i hope it will be implemented soon , thanks very much for the explanation =)

thomasashraf

Post#4 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

ah that would be nice to get those rewards!

lromeijn

Post#5 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:55 pm

i was wondering. i Assume the server is a copy of an origional one? So i mean. EA handed over the code. I might be mistaken. But if so. Wouldnt the server be able to run similar to the last one WAR origionaly did?

lromeijn

Post#6 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm

lromeijn wrote:i was wondering. i Assume the server is a copy of an origional one? So i mean. EA handed over the code. I might be mistaken. But if so. Wouldnt the server be able to run similar to the last one WAR origionaly did?
oops NVM. Just read its an old emulator. Would be AWESOME if EA would be so free t o give out the code :D But then again. EA wont do that.

anyways.. Love it

Penril

Post#7 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:50 pm

I like it this way, makes it so healers won't go out of party like they used to (in order to gain much more renown than the rest of players). I hope it stays that way at least in SCs.

In oRvR it is a different story though...

lromeijn

Post#8 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Penril wrote:I like it this way, makes it so healers won't go out of party like they used to (in order to gain much more renown than the rest of players). I hope it stays that way at least in SCs.

true. but i would like to have the group bars a lil more clean and less space consuming

Ads
Penril

Post#9 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 pm

lromeijn wrote:
Penril wrote:I like it this way, makes it so healers won't go out of party like they used to (in order to gain much more renown than the rest of players). I hope it stays that way at least in SCs.

true. but i would like to have the group bars a lil more clean and less space consuming
Try using Enemy (works in SCs as of last weekend).

Kirk

Post#10 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Penril wrote:
lromeijn wrote:

Try using Enemy (works in SCs as of last weekend).
Now that's good news... Was driving me nuts having to click players to heal them :p
Agree on the out of group RP in scens though.. That stuff was annoying as <bleep>.