Recent Topics

Ads

Range Shadow Warrior / Squig Herder needs some buffs

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adapter
Suspended

Range Shadow Warrior / Squig Herder needs some buffs

Post#1 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:31 am

Hello there, Kabusquig here with some proposals for the Range Shadow Warrior and Squig Herder. Due to these two career being left out of the City/warband/premade meta, i make this post to improve their performance, making them more useful in a warband setting and more fun to play overall.

Some other players have shared their ideas too about this two careers so here I go with some of my suggestions:

Path of Big Shootin' / Path of the Scout

Abilities: Poison Arrer / Festering Arrow
-Add: On contact, removes 30 to 50 Action Points from the target.

Tactics "Aimin' Quickly and No Quarter"
-Add: Increases the ranges of Poison Arrer, Plink, Festering Arrow, Eagle Eye abilities by 30 or 50 feet.

Path of Quick Shootin' / Path of the Skirmisher

Tactics "Splinterin' Arrers and Split Arrows"
-Remove the -30% damage penalty from both tactics.

Abilities: Shoot Thru Ya / Lileath's Arrow
-Add: Increase their range from 65 feet to 75 feet.

Create new ability

Volley Shots
-You focus on a spot on the ground, shooting arrows at that spot every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds, hitting all enemies within 15 feet of that area for X amount of damage as long as you maintain your concentration. This ability should have between 150 to 200 feet range and a cooldown of 30 seconds.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
agemennon675

Re: Range Shadow Warrior / Squig Herder needs some buffs

Post#2 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:19 am

Volley Shots
-You focus on a spot on the ground, shooting arrows at that spot every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds, hitting all enemies within 15 feet of that area for X amount of damage as long as you maintain your concentration. This ability should have between 150 to 200 feet range and a cooldown of 30 seconds.
[/quote]

I liked this suggestion alot, this kind of ability can help both SW and SH in warband play, in city, in sieges and scenarios. Also adding a cd increase tactic for this skill for aoe builds could be cool
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

adapter
Suspended

Re: Range Shadow Warrior / Squig Herder needs some buffs

Post#3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:29 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:19 am this kind of ability can help both SW and SH in warband play, in city, in sieges and scenarios.
Yeah it could benefit RSW/RSH a lot in a warband setting.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon