Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] is there a survival guide for lvls 16-40?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vilard

[WE] is there a survival guide for lvls 16-40?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 am

Ok. So I like the WE. I like the theme and all that. But. I know its decent after 40/50+ with gear. But you have to get there. So I would like to aks what do I do until then? Stand in a back in WB and wait for next lvl? Run the supply lines hoping I will never encounter anyone?
I just want to have a little fun, and be a little useful. Maybe some tips from those who have been in this situation?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: [WE] is there a survival guide for lvls 16-40?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:57 am

At lvl 16, do mini city dungeon with a group to get keeper set. It's done in 1h max. Then craft or buy talismans, join a sc group and spam t2-3 sc. Do only some rvr to get soldier medallion to buy devastator set at r29. Use -xp scroll, when you want to use the time to get more familiar with the class. Try to be top dd in every sc and you will have learned at least the basics.
Dying is no option.

Foltestik

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:00 am

i have alt WH (but playing spec same like WE on your knees) its lvl 32-34 in devastator with + 17 talis and its killing machine in sc i dont event use invis :) just moving and killing staff

jokerspsycho

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:22 am

When you can manipulate bolster like Sulorie said a WE will be really strong. Bolstered unit, when geared, tali'd, and potted accordingly, is stronger than your average 40/41 and maybe those better geared to an extent. With that:

find a 2nd WE, find a zone where AAO is really high and start duo roaming.

Run supplies

Go into postern doors and gank people who are alone/at the back of a group

Premade SC's
----------

At least this is my plan and what I've heard works the best. Good luck and happy hunting.

Aanathema

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:35 am

Spoiler:
Vilard wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 am Ok. So I like the WE. I like the theme and all that. But. I know its decent after 40/50+ with gear. But you have to get there. So I would like to aks what do I do until then? Stand in a back in WB and wait for next lvl? Run the supply lines hoping I will never encounter anyone?
I just want to have a little fun, and be a little useful. Maybe some tips from those who have been in this situation?
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=35577

I hope that helps a bit.

jokerspsycho

Post#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Aanathema wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:35 am
Spoiler:
Vilard wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 am Ok. So I like the WE. I like the theme and all that. But. I know its decent after 40/50+ with gear. But you have to get there. So I would like to aks what do I do until then? Stand in a back in WB and wait for next lvl? Run the supply lines hoping I will never encounter anyone?
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=35577

I hope that helps a bit.
Take bits of information from this. There are many ill informed people on forums.

Starx

Post#7 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:11 pm

WE is painful till level 29. At 29 you get full devastator + a full tree specced. You'll start having a lot of fun in mid tier scens.

About leveling ya, take you lumps basically. Play scenarios that arent too focused on brawl and more on objectives.

t. leveled a WE not too long ago.

Nidwin

Post#8 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:25 pm

WE is AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW so get used to it-
The only annoying thing is waiting till you have your KD from the AWAWAW tree.

And you will regret your bolster once 32 and even more once 40, my word on it.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
bichka

Post#9 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:58 pm

my opinion:
lvl up in pve to 40
farm ruin set
buy purple lvl39 dagger and one random, since offhand doesn't affect much. Just like 1/3 for AA and stats.
after leech rr in wb/scs while spamming healdebufs in melee train.
t4 scs gives much more rr than in lowbie tiers, so you will get rr40 pretty fast.

to lvl up in PVE you can focus on parry and spam disarm on mobs. Mob hit -> parry -> disarm -> kill. Best spots for it in elf lands, since there tough animals like bear which give more xp than usual mobs. Yes it's boring.

jokerspsycho

Post#10 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:12 pm

I've had a decent time just running SCs. oRvR is boring bc melee assassin and lvl 27 lol, I can sometimes get solo ganks cause of bolster so getting 13k exp and 5k renown off one kill is sweet, but its few and far between.

Went up right tree, gonna try a sac stab build with stun then maybe at 31 try oyk, pa, and armor pen trait. Make sure to utilize disarm and silence in place of your stun if u dont have it yet.