Recent Topics

Ads

nerv the order healclasses

Let's talk about... everything else
garmin78

nerv the order healclasses

Post#1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 pm

What is that sh.it? 2 Choppa a SH and a BO cant kill a WP? No way the order healclasses are to powerful they are overpowered. An IB can kill my Shaman alone without any heal support and we cant kill one WP? Nerv them plz or this game would be killed again. I know its an alpha but we need 12 Destros to kill 3 or 4 Orderhealer.

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Re: nerv the order healclasses

Post#2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:53 pm

It was always like this. Shaman kite. DoK stands and tanks. 2 choppas and a sh should have the dps to kill a lone wp though.

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:55 pm

t1 healing was always op and cosidering that its much easier on the ordo side to get twinked out than destro.....

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

An IB can kill your Shaman? Sounds like you are lacking items or skill.
Dying is no option.

Orcpacolypse

Post#5 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Can I get punched in the face please? Maybe I'll just slam my face into the keyboard...

jha\kjlalfelfelui

That's better.

Morf

Post#6 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:09 pm

I hope this is a troll thread, if not LOL
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Chaoself

Post#7 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:08 pm

what's a detaunt?

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Remember that the lifetap dot that is an important extra hot in the lower tiers. That stacked with the other hot are the shaman/am mobile heal that they lack over the zealot/rp and dok/wp stutterstep healing. When the detaunt is fixed you will have extra healing that won't break the detaunt and the other healers will lose their mobile healing advantage for t1-2.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Warhammer is all about healers. Healerhammer. Nothing you can do about it.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

InsaenSquirrel

Post#10 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Warrior Priests and Disciples of Khaine have always had an edge in Tier 1 and for the most part, Tier 2.

Back when the game was live, my brother and I played a DoK/BG duo. We could literally, without any issue, single-handedly two man the entire enemy team of order due to the sheer brute force a BG/DoK combo can pull off.

All in all, it doesn't surprise me that it takes that many people to beat down a WP if they know what they're doing. However, between everything else, they should eventually be able to overwhelm the person. Doing something like that takes a lot of coordination and one slip up could very well mean your next GCD won't come fast enough to keep yourself alive.
"I turned away just one too many times.
I'm tired of the reasons, sick of all the lies.
I looked away just one too many times.
I'm tired of pretending, that I'm not here, I'm not here to die."