Recent Topics

Ads

Does anyone ever wants RP events

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Felido

Does anyone ever wants RP events

Post#1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am

As I see it, most don't even understand the concept. I asked some guild and pretty much everyone said they don't have enough people, while any number is perfectly ok.
/e sips witchbrew.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Does anyone ever wants RP events

Post#2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 am

Only if it's hardcore & intense, none of this wishy-washy 'hai gaiuyz ima elf!11one'.

Mcgotrek

Post#3 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 am

Plenty of people around to rp with. Take your time and get to know them.
Also lots of people who just need a wee bit push over the edge and into the abyss of roeplaying, just like Mr. Giggs :)
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 am

Mcgotrek wrote:Plenty of people around to rp with. Take your time and get to know them.
Also lots of people who just need a wee bit push over the edge and into the abyss of roeplaying, just like Mr. Giggs :)
I dunno what it is about you, McG, but you just know how to push my buttons...tantalizing.

Felido

Post#5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

Mcgotrek wrote:Plenty of people around to rp with. Take your time and get to know them.
Point at anybody who wants RP.
/e sips witchbrew.

Elftwin95

Post#6 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm

I am a roleplayer! That is what I have been doing in MMORPGS since I started roleplaying in LOTRO about 5+ years back. The thing is with Warhammer ROR is that it is not really roleplay friendly in terms of PVE places to visit and such. And when you are in the lakes, chances are that if you try to rp through macros and such, trolls will sniff you right out and chew you up for spamming or something.

But, there is a smallish roleplaying community here regardless, and I am proud to be one of them.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Glorian

Post#7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Felido wrote:
Core players of Bitterstone Thunderers, Eternal Host and Averland Greatswords.

Not all in these guilds are full Roleplayers. Most are just in for the RvR in some lore friendly environment. But some Core players are open for the slower stuff with more talking and less action.

On RvR groups or warbands we go into the lakes in character.

Felido

Post#8 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Glorian wrote:
Felido wrote:
Core players of Bitterstone Thunderers, Eternal Host and Averland Greatswords.

Not all in these guilds are full Roleplayers. Most are just in for the RvR in some lore friendly environment. But some Core players are open for the slower stuff with more talking and less action.

On RvR groups or warbands we go into the lakes in character.
1 guy in Averland (maybe more) and Elftwin (not sure about the whole guild) want to RP I think, but Bstone is one of the guilds I wrote about in first post.
/e sips witchbrew.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Ah I remember. It didn't really worked out cause you rejected the date I suggested to get everyone from BT in, accused the supportive destro guildleader of spamming and in general made a good Job in alienating everyone in a dwarf Whatsapp group.

So to answer the first question: Most people I know want to Roleplay. But I doubt you will get visitors from the most active roleplayer groups on Order or destro side with your past behavior.

Felido

Post#10 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Glorian wrote:Ah I remember. It didn't really worked out cause you rejected the date I suggested to get everyone from BT in, accused the supportive destro guildleader of spamming and in general made a good Job in alienating everyone in a dwarf Whatsapp group.

So to answer the first question: Most people I know want to Roleplay. But I doubt you will get visitors from the most active roleplayer groups on Order or destro side with your past behavior.
wat
/e sips witchbrew.