Recent Topics

Ads

Retard 10lvl camping order respawn and killing afkers

Let's talk about... everything else
PartizanRUS

Retard 10lvl camping order respawn and killing afkers

Post#1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 am

Retarded Shaman 10lvl was camping order respawn at Gray Lady Inn and killing low-level noobs and afkers, caught red-handed and after heavy battle and heavy losses for order ran away. He was exploiting shaman healing HoT so with lags 2 chars was unable to kill it for half an hour.
I found such behavior unacceptable for pre-alpha test. Shame on him and his guild "Followers of Parwun" - http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... file&u=196

Hiding in a bush like craven he is
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Ads
JeFawk

Re: Retard 10lvl camping order respawn and killing afkers

Post#2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am

What pre-alpha test? What are you talking about?

Also that's me.

PartizanRUS

Post#3 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am

JeFawk wrote:Also that's me.
Bad joke.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]

Throren

Post#4 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:04 am

I only got killed by him once and that was after attacking him first and I was sitting near the respawn for almost an hour.

I find going on to call him and me and the other dwarf there, "**** noobs" "Retards" and to "GTFO this game." Just as unacteptable behaviour if not more so than what he was doing.

dimzard

Post#5 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:11 am

This player kill me many time. I am on lvl 10 and can't do anything he is to strong.
Sorry for language.

Buzgit

Post#6 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

Not sure strong is the word, since shamans and AM heals are op, but yeah, that Dedok runepriest, was like raging so much about me, but yet he kept trying to attack me and were either ending diying or running away, then raging about it.

Also yes, was farming pepperoni for renow, (it's actually my other acc)

PartizanRUS

Post#7 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

dimzard wrote:This player kill me many time. I am on lvl 10 and can't do anything he is to strong.
Strong Exploiters you mean.
It was common knowledge on Dyox server that Sham and AM HoT is bugged and its heals with full value of HoT on instant cast and you stil have same Heal over Time effect on you, thus making you almost Immortal. This basic HoT heals like 40% of all HP instantly and giving you HoT. Its impossible to kill without 2 DD.
Buzgit wrote:Also yes, was farming pepperoni for renow, (it's actually my other acc)
Great, double exploitation. It was bannable on official servers, but here I think full wipe for all exploiter's accounts will be just fine.

Grugnir

Post#8 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:27 am

Is this War or Sims Online where we host tea parties and stroke our enemies heads?
The fact that he is lvl 10 and was killing lower levels is irrelevant. Chances on both sides are equal. Just group up and kill him or chase him away. This is **** War!!
He has to apologize for leveling fast? Or perhaps look for and attack lvl 10 order toons only?
If you have a problem with him call 4 more ppl on chat and gank him.
Don't come here and whine like a *****.. Posting pics, links for his forum account...blaming the whole guild. Dude...wtf? Whining about someone being too strong.. Can't belive what I'm reading. Order weaklings.. My slayer would slap you hard if he was there.
Also I thought you need to flag yourself for rvr by attacking first or he can't touch you am I correct?
Can agree with one thing. Farming renown by killing your own toon is low..

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#9 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:37 am

Grugnir wrote:Is this War or Sims Online where we host tea parties and stroke our enemies heads?
The fact that he is lvl 10 and was killing lower levels is irrelevant. Chances on both sides are equal. Just group up and kill him or chase him away. This is **** War!!
He has to apologize for leveling fast? Or perhaps look for and attack lvl 10 order toons only?
If you have a problem with him call 4 more ppl on chat and gank him.
Don't come here and whine like a *****.. Posting pics, links for his forum account...blaming the whole guild. Dude...wtf? Whining about someone being too strong.. Can't belive what I'm reading. Order weaklings.. My slayer would slap you hard if he was there.
Also I thought you need to flag yourself for rvr by attacking first or he can't touch you am I correct?
Can agree with one thing. Farming renown by killing your own toon is low..
Can you read ? You can't kill him, he is on exploits, not with that terrible lag. All you can do is to drive him off. Your 10lvl Slayer will die like in 30 seconds and he will have full health.
If you need renown go to RvR lake, wtf u doing when camping respawn and killing lower levels, going full retard ?

Wipe his account to prevent retarded behavior.

Doomsday

Post#10 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 am

main is bugged sham's and am's hot.
They immortal until it be fixed. Need fix asap.
Krohus, Keylle