Recent Topics

Ads

Which class would you like to see in the Balance Forum?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Which class would you like to see in the Balance Forum?

Warrior Priest
8%
Engineer
14%
Magus
20%
Squiq Herder
9%
Shadow Warrior
3%
Rune Priest
1%
Zealot
6%
Sword Master
2%
Black Guard
13%
Other
23%
Total votes: 269

Dabbart

Which class would you like to see in the Balance Forum?

Post#1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

As it says. Seeing as the Balance Forums are locked for awhile, and I know of a few people(besides me myself and I) that have a couple idea's... But during this period, which class are you hoping the discussion get's opened on the Most? I am posting the "weakest" classes, or classes that have Archetypes that could do with some help IMO. Other and pick one obviously.

Post up somewhat specific type you want on that class(IE DPS Zealot, Melee-Cast based healing WP, etc). But let's leave the specifics on changes out of here please.

Myself: WP. I would love to get the Cluster-**** that is DPS, Hybrid build, melee cast-based, and backline cast-based discussions started.

Edit: Edited my language.. Apparently if you put a Hyphen in front of the Fbomb, the filter doesn't catch it...
Last edited by Dabbart on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Which class would you like to see in the Balance Forum?

Post#2 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Magus/Engi and establishing a proper niche department/role for them in smallscale/general pvp, allowing them to effectively function as a RDPS replacement for a sh or sorc.

grumcajs

Post#3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:23 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Magus/Engi and establishing a proper niche department/role for them in smallscale/general pvp, allowing them to effectively function as a RDPS replacement for a sh or sorc.
this

stillwaterww

Post#4 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Blackguard:

Making the snb spec directly compete for a spot in wb's&partys with BO and Chosen.
Making the 2h spec more viable in its utility and trade-off for losing the shield req. abilities and survivability.
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

catholicism198

Post#5 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:45 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Magus/Engi and establishing a proper niche department/role for them in smallscale/general pvp, allowing them to effectively function as a RDPS replacement for a sh or sorc.
What ever allows for more group diversity- right now it's just Kotbs- WP- and BWs.

zazie

Post#6 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Zealot/RP

Two classes who lack viabile competitveness vs other true healer archetypes with similar gear composition (IE more balance of adding loot to the games table to assist in this disparity.)
Formerly Delita Hyral, Zalmo Resnada, Zazie TheBeast, and Ninesevensix Evil of Badlands/Iron Rock/Gorfang/Red Eye Mountain.

Before you discuss balance with me, know I have more banned renown than you have renown period.

syndervein

Post#7 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 am

Shaman. needs to be brought up to snuff with the other healers

TenTonHammer

Post#8 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:19 am

zazie wrote:Zealot/RP

Two classes who lack viabile competitveness vs other true healer archetypes with similar gear composition (IE more balance of adding loot to the games table to assist in this disparity.)
Lol?

Zelot and RP are the best ST healers

My vote goes for BG, it's 2H spec isn't all that great, it can't compete with BO for the second tank in a party and many of it's debuffs is overshadowed by similar debuffs on other classes

Other than that I feel it's only singular mastery trees and certian abilites that need to be addressed
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Arteker616

Post#9 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 am

choppa

sablasni

Post#10 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:27 am

only thing zealot/runie are missing is aoe detaunt