Recent Topics

Ads

[Shadow Warrior] Best T3 Equipment

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Manatikik

[Shadow Warrior] Best T3 Equipment

Post#1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 am

Hey guys! Just wondering what your thoughts are on best weapons and armor combo's are for T3 SW's. Also what is your preferred gear progression order? (ie what in which order to get what)

I'm currently comparing and i think for armor that 3 piece Stalker with 2 piece dev is the best (Helm and Boots) for maximum crit % especially since you can soft cap BS out pretty easily with BS pots.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
greenstoned

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Best T3 Equipment

Post#2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:30 pm

imo, full devastator (the grind is long, so start with stalker, then get devastator helm and shoulder first to run a 3/2 combo, then get ur 3 last pieces)

for belt, empire basic influence reward, has balli weap skill and crit

for cloak use a lvl 35 balli/wounds green, easily gotten on the ah

for jewels, 3x wounds/balli from rvr gear merchants, and for the 4th use the t2 blue influence rewards from empire since it has a socket for talis

for weapons, use the bow from elf t3 epic quest, and the sword from empire t3 epic quest

socket purple weapon skill everywhere in your gear, 8 slots total including the jewel
spec your 40 renown points half/half into balli/ws

use a blue 35 balli pot

should give you softcap balli or so outside of scout stance, and a bit above 600 ws, should be close to 50% armor pen

i also tought about running 3 stalker 2 dev for more crit, but the marked proc on 5 dev has a 25% proc chance on hit, easily kept up with 1sec cast from skirmisher abilities and rapid fire, and will, on most target, cause the target to increase chance to be crit by more than 2%, not only for yourself but for others, so its better to have it than keeping the stalker gloves for that 2% crit. ofc the proc wont stack with the init debuff from eye shot but it will allow you to shoot at debuffed targets and keep it for important targets/moments. it will also give you that much more utility in groups.

also, the set bonus for balli on stalker is so small, the stats on dev itself make up for the loss of it almost entirely, as in its 11 or 12 balli points less, but like 20ish ws more, on top of the spirit resist and have the same 5% crit bonus

3/2 is a great way to spec till u get the full set whihc takes a while tho, and be sure to start with helm and shoulder with your medallions

my 2 cents on t3 SW gear :)
AM - Greendreams
SW - Experiment