Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Inevitable Doom Right Click Removable?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
porkstar

[Slayer] Inevitable Doom Right Click Removable?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:15 pm

I seem to remember on live that destro could remove ID by right clicking the icon and removing it like you would remove a buff. Someone even made an add-on "Nerf Slayer" that passed muster with whatever of the dev team that was left. The add-on would remove ID for you. Is it still possible to remove ID by right clicking?
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
Tklees

Re: [Slayer] Inevitable Doom Right Click Removable?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm

porkstar wrote:I seem to remember on live that destro could remove ID by right clicking the icon and removing it like you would remove a buff. Someone even made an add-on "Nerf Slayer" that passed muster with whatever of the dev team that was left. The add-on would remove ID for you. Is it still possible to remove ID by right clicking?
i believe the dev team here made it an aliment. I would need someone to confirm.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

mursie

Post#3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Do you think that right click removing ID was an intended behavior or a bug? Are there any other examples in WAR of a dot that can be right click removed?

Reesh

Post#4 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 pm

ID is indeed an ailment and in addition it's made cleansable.

Luth

Post#5 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Cleansable: yes.
Right click remove: no.

Zouldat

Post#6 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 pm

It shouldn't be cleansable IMO :) rather huge nerf as its just permanently removed from your targets by enemy healers. ID was much stronger back on live when I played slayer, feel like its garbage now.

RyanMakara

Post#7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Zouldat wrote:It shouldn't be cleansable IMO :) rather huge nerf as its just permanently removed from your targets by enemy healers. ID was much stronger back on live when I played slayer, feel like its garbage now.
It was retardedly strong due to the original devs not handling their code properly. It should've always been a cleansable ailment. The state it was used in during the RR100 meta with double slayer premades wrecking pug warbands with ease is not preferred here.

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 pm

mursie wrote:Do you think that right click removing ID was an intended behavior or a bug? Are there any other examples in WAR of a dot that can be right click removed?
Harbinger (the original one) used to have the same bug where you could right-click it to remove it.

Ads
Azarael

Post#9 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Zouldat wrote:It shouldn't be cleansable IMO :) rather huge nerf as its just permanently removed from your targets by enemy healers. ID was much stronger back on live when I played slayer, feel like its garbage now.
Why do people think anyone cares about their sob stories when it comes to top-tier classes? Instead of it being right-clicked off (i.e. removed IMMEDIATELY via an addon) it's now an ailment. That's not even a nerf.

Zouldat

Post#10 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I will just leave the topic and keep my views for myself :)