Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Wracking pains question

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

[Witch Elf] Wracking pains question

Post#1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:12 pm

So as i continue to level my WE i just got WP and i have a question

WP is an ailment, if i apply it to a target will the tough and ws debuff component also apply or does the target have to be "pre ailing" from an opener or another ailment like envenomed blade first

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Re: [Witch Elf] Wracking pains question

Post#2 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 pm

I believe (don't remember 100%) in the pay game it was pre strike that they have to be ailing. But that should not be a problem, with sorcs, squig herders, shammies, magi, and even tanks .... there is always ailments about.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Atropik

Post#3 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:37 pm

Yes, the target have to be pre ailing with opener, or envenomed blade, or kiss proc, or even throwing dager. This condition also affects PA debuff.
Nicelook | Obey

bloodi
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Maybe its just me but dont you think that if there was no need for pre ailment it would just state that it does both on the tooltip?

The fact that they went out of their way to tell you that it needs an ailment to do both should be proof enough that it doesnt do so without it.

Vdova

Post#5 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:08 am

Just start with Envenoment Blade before Your rotation if U have stealth on cooldown and cant apply from stealth attacks(ailments)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Annaise16

Post#6 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:09 pm

The target needs to have an ailment on them. Often the ailment will be the stealth barb. Otherwise, you need to use Envenomed Blade before WP.

WP is a highly situational ability. It's something that you will probably only ever use against tanks and maybe against hard to kill warrior priests.