[Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: [Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Post#71 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:41 pm

I have a build idea for Zealot i want to try out atm.
It a full out healcrit. toughness build running this spec.
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 4:;0:0:0:0:
The idea is to stack abosorbs

Ads
Nameless

Post#72 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:46 pm

imo mara's pulls is bane that rp face and it is much more punishing comprared to order's tools to reach you.
after sov ap managment is quite non issue so at that time zealot's ap ritual becomes much more important for the group.
the only real difference is less than 600 extra armor that RP got /since zealot could got 2x armor talis at weapons/.
Zealots/rps are not squishy but infortunatly when catched and chain slowed they got pretty hard time to create distance from their chasers, the lack of aoe detaunt is also a problem since the dmg reduction buff is on quite high cd and it is removable

otherwise the classes are pretty good balanced and imo rest healers should be brought to their level
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

roadkillrobin

Post#73 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 pm

I've just hit t3 on my Zealot, and whoever said they not as good grouphealers as DoK/WP are are dellusional. In t3 they actually might be better tbh coz WP/DoK don't have that OP regen yet. With only 2 tactics i'm healing as much as 35 WP's and outhealing moast 35 DoK's tbh. And thats not even counting the absorb tactic :)
The only issue atm is if someone gets to low and hots have ticked out then it might be hard to gets his HP up with the slow casttimes. But thats really the only issie i've came across.

TenTonHammer

Post#74 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:23 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:I
The only issue atm is if someone gets to low and hots have ticked out then it might be hard to gets his HP up with the slow casttimes. But thats really the only issie i've came across.
demonic fortitude?

Tklees

Post#75 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:52 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:I've just hit t3 on my Zealot, and whoever said they not as good grouphealers as DoK/WP are are dellusional. In t3 they actually might be better tbh coz WP/DoK don't have that OP regen yet. With only 2 tactics i'm healing as much as 35 WP's and outhealing moast 35 DoK's tbh. And thats not even counting the absorb tactic :)
If you are good on an RP/zealot you will be better on a dok/wp
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

roadkillrobin

Post#76 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:56 pm

I have a rr40 WP and a DoK aswell...both my Zealot and RP outperforms em....

Velze

Post#77 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:34 pm

How much willpower do you need at the minimum to be ok? And what is the optimal? How much % Toughness or Wounds do you need and wich is the better def stat? Or just go full willpower?

Gobtar

Post#78 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Velze wrote:How much willpower do you need at the minimum to be ok? And what is the optimal? How much % Toughness or Wounds do you need and wich is the better def stat? Or just go full willpower?

You should have enough Willpower off of your gear and maybe Discipline.

Ads
Velze

Post#79 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Gobtar wrote:
Velze wrote:How much willpower do you need at the minimum to be ok? And what is the optimal? How much % Toughness or Wounds do you need and wich is the better def stat? Or just go full willpower?

You should have enough Willpower off of your gear and maybe Discipline.
So i should spend my rr points in toughness / wounds? Healcrit seems tempting but im not sure it gives enough survivability.

TenTonHammer

Post#80 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 pm

heal crit if your doing something like this:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 720:5721:0:

armor tallies in your gear, wounds jewels

i feel pretty survivable with flash heal crits to proc WTS and 25% heal blessing and stagger