Recent Topics

Ads

[Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Shadowgurke

Re: [Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Post#51 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 am

noisestorm wrote: Wut?
What is the point of buffing the ability when DoK/WP have the same one and they do in fact use it

???????????

Hope I could help

Ads
Tesq

Post#52 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:06 am

i talk about healing energy , dok/wp have the same ST healing skill

same direct heal value same hot value same 1 sec cast. The heal is good you use it before throw serious heals and only when you have alredy pre hot

regarding the asked ap reductiom cost it should happen from meccanic and not from a ap fix; make meccanic work better increasing how much points shammy/am earn by used skills

atm you get 0-1 point using one skill, just increase the earn to 1-2 or even 0-2 would incredibly reduces the ap cost for every shammy/am.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#53 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 am

I think he is talking about how using the am/sham mechanic you can dot people up to reduce the ap cost, which is pretty meh point since the WP/Dok equivalent uses RF not ap, with all that entails and also has 0,5 cast time vs 1.

That or he is having an aneurysm, i never know.

noisestorm

Post#54 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 am

I dont even know where the 'ap reduction from mechanic' is coming from? Its reducing the casttime, and that is for fast casts useless anyways?

bloodi
Suspended

Post#55 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:17 am

I am just trying to figure what he means, is hard enough already, thats all i could get from it.

I guess he thinks is 20% less ap per point like the Wh/WE instead of cast time.

noisestorm

Post#56 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 am

half-based-knowledge i assume. classic :o

Tesq

Post#57 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:32 am

no i mean the ap reduction should also came from meccanic (and not get fixed skill by skill), 20% ap reduction x point spent and also increase the point gain ratio to 2-1.

which mean a aoe heal cast with 4 point cost instead of 65 ap --> 13 ap with a cast time of 0,5 seconds

gain point in 2-1 ratio mean using 1 dot and ap drain you can have 4 points instead 2 for an almost istant aoe heal which would make am/shammy able to play hybrid with out any rewamp.

the meccanic would force you to play hybrid due to high ap use each skill have but it rapid give you point on the opposite mastery which mean a even bigger ap and cast time reduction.

Nameless

Post#58 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 am

wp/dok healing energy mirror is not the same. I didnt compare base healing values but the cast time is 0.5 sec copare to 1 sec cast for backline healers. Afaik cast time is taken into the formula that increase healing numbers of different skills from willpower.

since ap reduction is impossible to do better increase the value of hot part of the heal alongside with making it cast on move to reflect better the high ap cost
that way we will have one new unique tool that will act as anti brust hot
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Tesq

Post#59 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 am

ye sy it's not 1 sec cast i just tough about the other cast my bad :////

Make it on the move feel pretty strong anyway uhm.. but it could have sense.
If dok spent 0.5 casting and 0.5 moving which are even more cos you can start moving a little before cast end AM/SH would have the same kite potentially in that party. Have not a group hot and so slow group heal it may work. But it feel going in a direction of wp/zealot.
Shammy/am should have static cast lowered in cast time by the meccanic. It should be implemented thay way for me rather than make them able to kite even better then zealot/wp.

Azarael

Post#60 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:25 pm

I don't agree that we need to be careful with the idea of making HE / G'FI and possibly DM / RoM cast on the move, because those skills are currently absolute crap. RP/Zealot don't even hotbar them and AM/Shaman use them grudgingly considering how much AP they burn to cast.

Additionally, the tactic which buffs those heals might actually see some use!