Recent Topics

Ads

Is it possible to make characters bigger/smaller?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Grugnir

Re: Is it possible to make characters bigger/smaller?

Post#21 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Stoneking wrote:The suggestion was more a "Oh it would be cool in the future if.." kind of suggestion.
Please show me where in the original post he (author) said that...
Stoneking wrote:I don't see any harm in it
Never said there was any harm in it.
Stoneking wrote:Not sure why you are making a big deal out of it anyway
I REALLY don't want to see this project fail. I was there when Dyox server was being worked on and I distinctly remember a futile discussion about AM mechanics.. It was a 10+ page ridiculous discussion about something very improbable. I would much rather see suggestions concerning current problems than wasting time for hypothetical discussions.
Also you didn't answer my queston mate so I'll just repeat it in case you missed it:
Would you agree that talking about (suggesting) making characters bigger/smaller or suggesting a major change in mara mechanics is just a bit premature (and silly perhaps) at this stage?
I'd really want to hear your answer :)

Ads
Stoneking

Post#22 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:42 pm

I would say its premature for sure, but silly? I don't think so. If you look back at the people posting most of them thought it was a cool idea as well. The suggestion section of the forum is for -any- suggestions that come to mind, there doesn't look to be any Nazi guideline that states you can only talk about certain restricted topics. But anyway ill agree to disagree with you since this debate is kinda pointless and silly. You have a good day.

Grugnir

Post#23 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Stoneking wrote:If you look back at the people posting most of them thought it was a cool idea as well.
Mate I also think it would be cool. I honestly do. But it doesn't bloody matter if all ppl on this forum think it's cool. You're missing the point big time friend.
Stoneking wrote:The suggestion section of the forum is for -any- suggestions that come to mind
Not true. It's not some dreamland section. If it was for "any" suggestions I could suggest throwing you out of this forum.
I mean it's like you just said..."any" suggestions :twisted: Try to be more specific next time.
Stoneking wrote:there doesn't look to be any Nazi guideline that states you can only talk about certain restricted topics.

Maybe if you read more about nazism you wouldn't be throwin it in a discussion so casually. Seriously read about it.

Stoneking

Post#24 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Grugnir wrote: Mate I also think it would be cool. I honestly do. But it doesn't bloody matter if all ppl on this forum think it's cool. You're missing the point big time friend.

I could pick apart your posts and make little quotes on petty things that have no relevance to the topic as well, Grugnir. I try not to, as i'm a nice guy and don't want this thread devolving into the ten page debate you didn't want, but seem intent on making it into.

I don't even think you know what your point is, to be honest. But from what I can glean from your posts your big amazing point is that its detrimental to server progress to post suggestions like this one. I get that, and I disagreed in my responses. So we both have our opinions, now lets move on for the sake of everyone's sanity. (and if i'm not being specific enough, I mean everyone on this forum)

JeFawk

Post#25 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 am

If you're gonna keep fighting here I might have a suggestion too....

Grugnir

Post#26 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 am

Stoneking wrote:I could pick apart your posts and make little quotes on petty things that have no relevance to the topic as well, Grugnir. I try not to, as i'm a nice guy and don't want this thread devolving into the ten page debate you didn't want, but seem intent on making it into.
Oh please..
Stoneking wrote:I don't even think you know what your point is, to be honest. But from what I can glean from your posts your big amazing point is that its detrimental to server progress to post suggestions like this one.

Premature, silly, pointless at this stage of development.

Grugnir

Post#27 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am

JeFawk wrote:If you're gonna keep fighting here I might have a suggestion too....
Making the characters age as they gain renown...? ;)

Ganelon

Post#28 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 am

It's a suggestions and feedback thread - so natch, it's going to draw posts about suggestions and feedback.

Everyone is aware of the situation the game is at currently. Stating something you'd like to see, or commenting on something already in does no harm.

Dev's can ignore it, remove it, or read it at a convenient time in the development of the game as they see fit.

No idea at all what point there is for slamming community members for posting in the place such things are meant to be posted.

Ads
Grugnir

Post#29 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 am

It's feedback baby ;)

Ganelon

Post#30 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

Grugnir wrote:It's feedback baby ;)

I stand corrected! It is actually feedback on feedback :)