Recent Topics

Ads

Does anyone ever wants RP events

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: Does anyone ever wants RP events

Post#11 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Nothing better than killing role playing dwarfs, well just killing any dwarf comes close second

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#12 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm

there is more than one of us in Averland just some of us aren't in Euro time so we play with ourselves mostly....
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

HissiCNesS

Post#13 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Definitely, YES!! The only thing as an aussie player time difference is a **** bitch!! >.< Asking those who organise RP events, would you consider having your RP RvR events on Fridays and/or Saturdays? Even still having them at 8pm Altdorf time it would allow us Oceanic players to join at 4am Sydney time for example as we are 8-9 hrs ahead of EU (that being Sat/Sun early morning for is). :)

Those events are great incentives to get in touch with RP and the Warhammer lore and who knows might be a starter for some more heavy in-depth RP , making friends, joining a RP/racial guild and so on. :) Definitely hoping to see more RP events on Destro and Order side. Shout out to all the motivated lads putting effort in organising them!! Cheers
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#14 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Glorian wrote:Ah I remember. It didn't really worked out cause you rejected the date I suggested to get everyone from BT in, accused the supportive destro guildleader of spamming and in general made a good Job in alienating everyone in a dwarf Whatsapp group.

So to answer the first question: Most people I know want to Roleplay. But I doubt you will get visitors from the most active roleplayer groups on Order or destro side with your past behavior.
zaxxed.jpg
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm a role player and get bullied for it. Thankfully I can kill most people who give me flak. I'd love to participate in rp events.

Elftwin95

Post#16 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Are you not that famouse Mara who have some very...disturbing quotes/macros whom I see in the lakes most of the time? I did not know you where a roleplayer per say. ^^ :) Most roleplayers get ****, I know I do. XD
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true