Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Click here to watch on YouTube
At long last, for those who are into these!
Savagery crit setup roaming. Build is at the end of the video
https://www.youtube.com/@daewuur
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
- Sinisterror
- Posts: 1382
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Commenting for support!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Your support is greatly appreciated!
https://www.youtube.com/@daewuur
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Liked and commented
Great video!
Great video!
Bankira - DoK RR8x
Bankyssa - Sorc RR8x
Bankrump - Choppa RR8x
Bankyssa - Sorc RR8x
Bankrump - Choppa RR8x
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Nice fights! You always make cool videos, can you do one with White Lion?
- Florian90210
- Posts: 279
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
Why WL? He should go straight and play RP.Haskr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:10 pm Nice fights! You always make cool videos, can you do one with White Lion?
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
I level one right now and would be cool to see how better players play them from povFlorian90210 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:12 pmWhy WL? He should go straight and play RP.Haskr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:10 pm Nice fights! You always make cool videos, can you do one with White Lion?
-
F4llen4ngel
- Posts: 156
- Contact:
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
I'm doin glass mara too, that's why i'm commenting. 
Bicska this Bicska that
Re: Glass cannon Marauder solobitz!
thank you all, marauder is fun class and has potential outside of your usualy monstro-hulker setup if you dare to try and manage to pay any attention on whats going on in the fight.
I have rolled both RP (just dinged 40 and got sentinel done) and WL (stuck in midtier limbo) but Im very bad at leveling characters. now with scenarios being more casual friendly, I might get them to r40 but then I nearly never manage to run them dungeons in any sensible timefrime. For my RP it took about 2 months before I got myself thro crypts 4 times, I skipped gb completely, but would need to still run BS or/and LV likely.
so maybe in next 12 months or so if I try to do monthly pve run and dont waste it on any other alts
Also I managed to get SH up to r40 and rolled chosen (stuck in midtier limbo)
I have rolled both RP (just dinged 40 and got sentinel done) and WL (stuck in midtier limbo) but Im very bad at leveling characters. now with scenarios being more casual friendly, I might get them to r40 but then I nearly never manage to run them dungeons in any sensible timefrime. For my RP it took about 2 months before I got myself thro crypts 4 times, I skipped gb completely, but would need to still run BS or/and LV likely.
so maybe in next 12 months or so if I try to do monthly pve run and dont waste it on any other alts
Also I managed to get SH up to r40 and rolled chosen (stuck in midtier limbo)
https://www.youtube.com/@daewuur
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
Superbeast rr 8x Choppa
Persearsenaali rr 8x Slayer
Bintitz rr 8x IB
+loads of rr 70 alts
-"renown pinata for small groups"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests



