Your account has been suspended.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.
The answers you may seek are likely already there.
Thank you.
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.
The answers you may seek are likely already there.
Thank you.
Your account has been suspended.
I can't log into the game. I’ve been an active player since 2015, and this is the first time something like this has happened. There are no private messages or explanations regarding the reason for the ban. Where can I write to find out what happened?
Re: Your account has been suspended.
Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
Max Hayman
Re: Your account has been suspended.
Added and messaged you in Disc. Same problem with suspesion of my accs.MaxHayman wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:00 pm Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
Re: Your account has been suspended.
added maxhayman in discord. me too problemMaxHayman wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:00 pm Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
Re: Your account has been suspended.
My account was suspended. I messaged you on Discord, but I haven't received a reply since yesterday.
Re: Your account has been suspended.
If I haven't responded yet feel free to give me another ping.
Max Hayman
Re: Your account has been suspended.
Hello Max! I've tried to ping you on Discord several times, but unfortunately, you haven't responded yet. However, you've accepted my friend request, so I hope that means I'm already in the line to have this issue resolvedMaxHayman wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:08 pm If I haven't responded yet feel free to give me another ping.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests



