Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.7b

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
norealein

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.7a

Post#81 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 pm

thanks for the most recent update to the addon! looks awesome

there is a bug we experienced (could be reproduced accross multiple people on different pcs with different addons enabled):
the error happens, when trying using the /guardline [CLOSE/MID/FAR/...] R,G,B command

Code: Select all

string "Interface\AddOn\GuardLine\GuardLine.lua" | 845: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got wstring)
to me this does not seem to be an input error, rather than an error in the lua file, might be a type conversion missing or sth

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.7a

Post#82 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:59 pm

norealein wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 pm thanks for the most recent update to the addon! looks awesome

there is a bug we experienced (could be reproduced accross multiple people on different pcs with different addons enabled):
the error happens, when trying using the /guardline [CLOSE/MID/FAR/...] R,G,B command

string "Interface\AddOn\GuardLine\GuardLine.lua" | 845: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got wstring)
to me this does not seem to be an input error, rather than an error in the lua file, might be a type conversion missing or sth
I accedently set the matching strings to a widestring, hence the error, will be fixed in the next version
Meanwhile you can manually set the colors with /script commands. example:

/script GuardLine.Settings.Colors.Close = {r=50,g=255,b=50}

/script GuardLine.Settings.Colors.Distant = {r=125,g=125,b=125}
Just change the values around
(range names are with case sensetive. Default,Close,Mid,Far,Distant,Dead)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

sancra

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.7b

Post#83 » Sat May 18, 2024 10:47 am

Many thanks for this pack and the updates, good work !