Recent Topics

Ads

Turned into chicken at 16 T1 pvp while others with 16 and level 17 didn't

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sardeed

Turned into chicken at 16 T1 pvp while others with 16 and level 17 didn't

Post#1 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:19 pm

So I decided to do a bit of PVP, then the T1 area of Nordland opened up and I level up to 16 and immediately got turned in a chicken, even while other level 16 players were around me and even a couple of level 17, now I went out of the pvp are and was forcefully leveled down to level 10, why can we not have just that instead of chicken?

And why do I go down to 10 and not 15, why let me level up to 15 and then push me down to 10 when I reach 16?

Can I somehow toggle or take a potion to finish my t1 pvp quests?

Ads
sleer40k

Re: Turned into chicken at 16 T1 pvp while others with 16 and level 17 didn't

Post#2 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:59 am

not exactly sure. but maybe you would be able to finish the quests just by being in pvp party while they get the kills

Absinth

Post#3 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:30 pm

Sardeed wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:19 pm So I decided to do a bit of PVP, then the T1 area of Nordland opened up and I level up to 16 and immediately got turned in a chicken, even while other level 16 players were around me and even a couple of level 17, now I went out of the pvp are and was forcefully leveled down to level 10, why can we not have just that instead of chicken?

And why do I go down to 10 and not 15, why let me level up to 15 and then push me down to 10 when I reach 16?

Can I somehow toggle or take a potion to finish my t1 pvp quests?
You are getting debolstered to lv10 because thats the set level when you are out of the T1 level range, if one wanted to do PVE and not level up quickly then every vendor selling a pack mule also has a XP reduction scroll for PVE. The level is set to 10 in order to make sure that max level players are not too strong for the t1 (noone has clue what is reasoning behind this), The "lv16" and "lv17" people you see not getting chickened in PVP is because they are not lv16/17 they are much lower and bolster brings them to this level in order to even out their stats compared to others. You can still finish quests by being in party with other T1 players.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Sardeed

Post#4 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:39 pm

Ok that explains quite a lot, but it is still really weird to let me allow to level up to 15 and when I reach 15 I get pushed down why not just stop at 11, i saw the scrolls and find it weird that they cost 1 silver, why pay for a needed feature, does anybody know why the chicken debuff still exists when we have debolster?