Recent Topics

Ads

Snipe-engibitz! vol2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pahakukka

Snipe-engibitz! vol2

Post#1 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:42 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube
For those who are into these!
Canva is the new paint! did the intro with it.
Im running WS setup, lately dropped tracer rounds for coordinated fire, but some fights i still have tracer rounds instead of CF or expert skirmisher.
In most fights tactics are Masterful aim, Expert skirmisher, coordinated fire and fighting chance.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Ads
Culexus

Re: Snipe-engibitz! vol2

Post#2 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:35 pm

Great vid mate. Nice to see you're still making the engi work after the patch. Couple of questions if you don't mind.

What is the castbar addon you use the shows active effects above it?

Someone posted on the forums that regen items now only tick between gcds. Have you found this to be true? If so do you feel it's worth taking regen items now? I've got a lowbie Magus and not sure if making the investment into fleshrender is worth it.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Pahakukka

Post#3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:01 pm

Culexus wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:35 pm Great vid mate. Nice to see you're still making the engi work after the patch. Couple of questions if you don't mind.

What is the castbar addon you use the shows active effects above it?

Someone posted on the forums that regen items now only tick between gcds. Have you found this to be true? If so do you feel it's worth taking regen items now? I've got a lowbie Magus and not sure if making the investment into fleshrender is worth it.
hey! i havent really used my regen gear post patch, but i cant see why it would not work on magus. You stioll get the crazy toughness and absorb even if regen is a bit less effective. Also amount of regen WE's makes me suspect its not all worthless.

The castbar is called "obsidian castbar" I think. I found it pretty useful, also im polanning to get addon called cctv to get better view to disarm's and stuff.

PS. Im still trying to figure out the new IB build to counter your BO :D
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

nocturnalguest

Post#4 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:16 pm

Nice one, keep it going!
Awesome to see kiting in this one. A bit more clever detaunt&CC (here and there selfdestruct into immunity from previous crack shot), more kiting (in many situations you didnt have to take all that dmg imo) and would be a total blast to watch!

In regards to countering other solo roam tanks on IB - go WS, mix warlord, 2 vw, keep some of regen stuff (off sov shoulders and (or) 2 fleshrender), spec rr leftovers into it as well. WS focused regen solo builds is not most optimal way to roam around, but its pretty nice to fight maras (monstro is still a pain in the ar*e ofc, but regardless), doks and other tanks.

Pahakukka

Post#5 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:31 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:16 pm Nice one, keep it going!
Awesome to see kiting in this one. A bit more clever detaunt&CC (here and there selfdestruct into immunity from previous crack shot), more kiting (in many situations you didnt have to take all that dmg imo) and would be a total blast to watch!

In regards to countering other solo roam tanks on IB - go WS, mix warlord, 2 vw, keep some of regen stuff (off sov shoulders and (or) 2 fleshrender), spec rr leftovers into it as well. WS focused regen solo builds is not most optimal way to roam around, but its pretty nice to fight maras (monstro is still a pain in the ar*e ofc, but regardless), doks and other tanks.
thanks for tips! im atm running with 820 WS, soft cap BS and wounds somewhere 850. Couold probably drop annulus rings for regen but and maybe swap pieces around, like warlord chest. Right now im using leftover pieces of warlord in my snipespec and didnt destroyu my old regen spec yet :D I'll see what i can cook up

Thanks for noticing the kiting too :D will work on that.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer