Patch Notes 22/12/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Paxsanarion

Re: Patch Notes 22/12/2023

Post#11 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:12 pm

ravezaar wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:08 pm
Glorian wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:11 pm Nerfing engis to 1.4.8 and then nerfing the last reason to have one in RvR wb.
Not bad.
is being a pull-bot fun tho ? And u guys mostly stand on a Hill sniping anyway rights so. That seems atleast somewhat fun, being a pull-bot is mindless snooze fest
In my opinion, classes should have more build variety ……not less. That could be said for a lot of classes. Any build for any class that is warband friendly is needed :-).

Do we want just a simple ….no range……at all……melee scrum meta ? The blobbing will simply get worse, new players will get more frustrated by lack of variety less interesting builds. Variety is what make the game fun for people who either have played for a long time or hope to. Not everyone enjoys mindless blob melee :-).

Hopefully more build variety is coming!

That’s just my two cents.

Ads
diegomess

Post#12 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:34 pm

guys why you nerfed sentinel tank armor proc "Unconstrained" from 10% chance to proc to 5%, whats the reason? its a mid armor set that almost nobody uses beyond the stats bonus...

it was a very hard proc to pull off because it is a ST only and only last for 5s, why nerf something that wasnt broken and for me the most unique proc for a tank, viable and a reason to just not wear the same end game armor sets like everybody else does... it only procced 2 times in a 8min sc it is just dead now... whyyyyyyyyyyy

just please please revert it back, dont let very niche viable specs die that arent even broken in the first place, every armor set should have more unique procs like this, please hear me out

Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

fatelvis

Post#13 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:48 pm

ravezaar wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:08 pm
Glorian wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:11 pm Nerfing engis to 1.4.8 and then nerfing the last reason to have one in RvR wb.
Not bad.
is being a pull-bot fun tho ? And u guys mostly stand on a Hill sniping anyway rights so. That seems atleast somewhat fun, being a pull-bot is mindless snooze fest
You know the number of hills you can snipe from after the change is pretty low tho?

bw10

Post#14 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:38 am

impressive, very nice

tazdingo

Post#15 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:41 am

good changes true damage procs have always been dumb

lumpi33

Post#16 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:26 am

Funny that order had to live with that stupid mara and choppa pulls for ages and then order starts pulling with engis -> instant nerf down. LOOOL.

You could at least give them something in return. Like a passive 15% armor pierce for their guns or a toggle to switch bullet damage to magical damage. They are teethless against high armor targets while magus just melts their face.

chovudal

Post#17 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:08 am

lumpi33 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:26 am Funny that order had to live with that stupid mara and choppa pulls for ages and then order starts pulling with engis -> instant nerf down. LOOOL.

You could at least give them something in return. Like a passive 15% armor pierce for their guns or a toggle to switch bullet damage to magical damage. They are teethless against high armor targets while magus just melts their face.
D'accord.
Engi is wasted, and its silly, how much he is nerfed all the time. RIP, i quit as many ppl did.
Apparerently its simply developed for few elite...

Ruin

Post#18 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:49 pm

Did there was a change to Tanks Triumfant/Vanq 4th piece bonus? From Active defence to a weeker version of defencive sov proc?
I know that triu and vic for range classes was change to, and Vic for Tanks, now i see vanq and triu to, and haw sov granted abiltity worked on shammy and AM got changed to?
Could we get a list of the changes to procs?
Just remeberd a new one life steal form Pilfer is now beeing mitigated.

Ads
Cogsworth

Post#19 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:59 pm

I'm the last regular player in my guild, all the other left. Can anyone point me in the direction of what the engi class role is? other than renown pinata. We are barely ranged now, certainly not mobile unless we hit flee, our most useful keybind is respawn and the Curious Barrels is the closest class mirror to us now.
Merry Christmas :)

Zizzelfizz

Post#20 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:26 am

Welcome to the Stoneage! RiP Warhammer