Recent Topics

Ads

Daydream - Guild Video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lumpi33

Re: Daydream - Guild Video

Post#11 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:28 am

Khailee wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:51 am How to make getting pulled into the meat grinder by choppa even more annoying - get this sound stuck in your head every time it happens 😢🤣
yeah, it's getting more and more ridiculous with every day...

https://ibb.co/HNCsDRm

Choppas having twice as many kills as others... and almost 6x the kills of e.g. engineers. Explain to me why one dps class should be so much stronger than other dps classes. There is no explaination. It's just ridiculous and GTDC is one hell of a cancer ability. So is the broken mara pull.

The really awful thing about the mara pull is that it was working fine for years. Then someone decided to change it and remove the second range check. Now it's the only ability in game that doesn't have the second range check and they didn't bother to fix it. Lots of free kills for destro, pulling people across the map.

Another really awful thing is that they are nerfing WLs pounce and SWs ranged knock down with the ability overhaul and keeping gits run away as is. Whos gonna kill these kiting gits then? And BOs getting another ability that knocks you back without immunity, making it two together with zealots wind vs zero on order. Sure, give the better pulls, the better kiting stuff and the non immunity push backs all to one side and at the same time nerf the other side lol. This will be no issue at all, right? I wonder who is doing the balancing...

I can already see what's going to happen: Now order is not only getting pulled all the time, aoe knocked down by maras or snared by doks aura. Now they will also being pushed around by BOs and zealots without immunity. Great times ahead...

Ads
Minisynn

Post#12 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 am

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:28 am ...
100 threads you could have used to complain about class balance and you chose this one
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Gegga

Post#13 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:01 am

Spoiler:
lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:28 am
Khailee wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:51 am How to make getting pulled into the meat grinder by choppa even more annoying - get this sound stuck in your head every time it happens 😢🤣

Choppas having twice as many kills as others... and almost 6x the kills of e.g. engineers. Explain to me why one dps class should be so much stronger than other dps classes. There is no explaination. It's just ridiculous and GTDC is one hell of a cancer ability. So is the broken mara pull.

The really awful thing about the mara pull is that it was working fine for years. Then someone decided to change it and remove the second range check. Now it's the only ability in game that doesn't have the second range check and they didn't bother to fix it. Lots of free kills for destro, pulling people across the map.

Another really awful thing is that they are nerfing WLs pounce and SWs ranged knock down with the ability overhaul and keeping gits run away as is. Whos gonna kill these kiting gits then? And BOs getting another ability that knocks you back without immunity, making it two together with zealots wind vs zero on order. Sure, give the better pulls, the better kiting stuff and the non immunity push backs all to one side and at the same time nerf the other side lol. This will be no issue at all, right? I wonder who is doing the balancing...

I can already see what's going to happen: Now order is not only getting pulled all the time, aoe knocked down by maras or snared by doks aura. Now they will also being pushed around by BOs and zealots without immunity. Great times ahead...
Evil, this is your fault, fix it.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

JohnnyWayne

Post#14 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:42 am

100% agreed - everything bad that happens is evil's fault.

Khailee

Post#15 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:14 am

JohnnyWayne wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:42 am 100% agreed - everything bad that happens is evil's fault.
LOL sorry guys...I didn't mean it as a balance complaint..

But yes it is his fault that I keep hearing Wee ohh Wee oh in my head whenever I get choppa pulled into a zerg!

Gegga

Post#16 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:24 am

Khailee wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:14 am
JohnnyWayne wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:42 am 100% agreed - everything bad that happens is evil's fault.
talking about the other guy
Last edited by Gegga on Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

Minisynn

Post#17 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:24 am

Khailee wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:14 am

But yes it is his fault that I keep hearing Wee ohh Wee oh in my head whenever I get choppa pulled into a zerg!
Not you, we were roasting Lumpi
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

ifirex

Post#18 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:27 am

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:28 am

Just wait until they get their hats. Thats the real buff inc for choppas.

Ads
Evilspinnre
Banned

Post#19 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:41 pm

Agreed, that guy is a menace!
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

lumpi33

Post#20 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:17 am

Minisynn wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 am
lumpi33 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:28 am ...
100 threads you could have used to complain about class balance and you chose this one
I have used the other 100 threads already. This one was left ;)