Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Anyone have a picture of Fortress Labrys or Fortress Cleaver weapon models?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
snowdeck125

[Chosen] Anyone have a picture of Fortress Labrys or Fortress Cleaver weapon models?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:33 am

Hello,

Does anyone have a picture of the Fortress Labrys or Fortress Cleaver weapon models for Chosen? Curious of the look of these before I commit.

Thanks.

I did find this post https://twitter.com/WAR_RoR/status/1270021079248113664, but it's not exactly clear which model is the Cleaver--and for the Labrys, im curious how close the model is to this rendering.

Anyways, thanks.

Ads
Thunderbragi

Re: [Chosen] Anyone have a picture of Fortress Labrys or Fortress Cleaver weapon models?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:47 am

Its the blue axe in the first picture on the left. In the middel of the swordmaster sword and the AM staff

snowdeck125

Re: [Chosen] Anyone have a picture of Fortress Labrys or Fortress Cleaver weapon models?

Post#4 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:43 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:47 am Its the blue axe in the first picture on the left. In the middel of the swordmaster sword and the AM staff
Isnt the blue axe the model for the 2handers?

I'm asking about the 1h axe and 1h sword fortress weapons.

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:48 pm

snowdeck125 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:43 pm Isnt the blue axe the model for the 2handers?

I'm asking about the 1h axe and 1h sword fortress weapons.
1h sword :

1h axe :

snowdeck125

Post#6 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:48 am

Just want to thank you all for helping, albeit the thank you is a bit late.