Recent Topics

Ads

SH Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Avernus

Re: SH Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

Post#41 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:24 am

Pahakukka wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:22 pm Im pretty sure thats what every proper solororoamers stats looks like. unless you stand in or just next to your keep/wc all the time. Or run with pocket healer to farm solo kills for killboard.
Unless you are WE/WH. Its kinda hard to die as WE/WH with their second stealth + speed buff (i still think that the only reason this could be added is that the one who did this played stealth class himself - this ability is pure nonsence). Anyway, with this thing and almost infinite stealth duration the only thing that can kill you while solo roaming its your own mistake or something unexpected.

P.S. No, i'm sure that really good solo roamers do have more kills than deaths no matter the class they play.

Ads
Pahakukka

Post#42 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:01 am

Avernus wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:24 am
Pahakukka wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:22 pm Im pretty sure thats what every proper solororoamers stats looks like. unless you stand in or just next to your keep/wc all the time. Or run with pocket healer to farm solo kills for killboard.
Unless you are WE/WH. Its kinda hard to die as WE/WH with their second stealth + speed buff (i still think that the only reason this could be added is that the one who did this played stealth class himself - this ability is pure nonsence). Anyway, with this thing and almost infinite stealth duration the only thing that can kill you while solo roaming its your own mistake or something unexpected.

P.S. No, i'm sure that really good solo roamers do have more kills than deaths no matter the class they play.
They have way more solo kills, but in when all are counted we all get ran over by various groups a lot more than we get kills solo. Anyhows, I think we are going wildly off topic here. My bad!
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

inoeth
Suspended

Post#43 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am

Avernus wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:24 am

dunno why people still think stealth is infinite lol it eats AP! so many times you engage a target with almost zero AP ... it all comes with a prize

Avernus

Post#44 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:10 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am dunno why people still think stealth is infinite lol it eats AP! so many times you engage a target with almost zero AP ... it all comes with a prize
Yeah yeah, ap regen from your gear doesn't work and whatever...besides, if you do engage the enemy with almost zero AP - you are just certain that you can kill him anyway, don't have any other choice because of your mistake/unlucky situation, or you are just bad.

Avernus

Post#45 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:15 am

Pahakukka wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:01 am They have way more solo kills, but in when all are counted we all get ran over by various groups a lot more than we get kills solo. Anyhows, I think we are going wildly off topic here. My bad!
Depends. The most effective ones usually try to ambush the enemy while keeping in mind a route for potential escape instead of mindless random roaming. Obviously, some classes and builds are better than others in this situation.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#46 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:01 pm

Avernus wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:10 am
inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am dunno why people still think stealth is infinite lol it eats AP! so many times you engage a target with almost zero AP ... it all comes with a prize
Yeah yeah, ap regen from your gear doesn't work and whatever...besides, if you do engage the enemy with almost zero AP - you are just certain that you can kill him anyway, don't have any other choice because of your mistake/unlucky situation, or you are just bad.
not guaranteed, with my WE more than with my WH but AP is so crucial in this game and being in a disadvantage often decides being dead or alive.... i mean thats why AMs and shamans are such a pain with their AP drain