Recent Topics

Ads

Seasons

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
elfinhorde

Seasons

Post#1 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:22 pm

Just an idea. Why not have a separate server that wipes character progress ever so often, removes RR requirement for gear, all gear can only be obtained from player kills and dungeon bosses, better gear lower drop rates, bags only give cosmetics and consumables (potions, lini, talis). Thoughts?

Ads
Absinth

Re: Seasons

Post#2 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:51 pm

elfinhorde wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:22 pm Why not have a separate server that wipes character progress ever so often
The reason why not is because you are spliting already small population and it would not be played for longer than first season because everyone will get bored with that concept, it works in other games because they always provide something new(look at new seasons in league of legends for example) or the core of gameplay is based around wipes (looking at rust/tarkov).
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

warlover

Post#3 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:24 pm

elfinhorde wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:22 pm Just an idea. Why not have a separate server that wipes character progress ever so often, removes RR requirement for gear, all gear can only be obtained from player kills and dungeon bosses, better gear lower drop rates, bags only give cosmetics and consumables (potions, lini, talis). Thoughts?
I vote NO

Xergon

Post#4 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:51 pm

just imagine my face when i would get info that my 24 characters got wiped and i have change to START FRESH AGAIN...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Scottx125

Post#5 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:36 pm

elfinhorde wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:22 pm Just an idea. Why not have a separate server that wipes character progress ever so often, removes RR requirement for gear, all gear can only be obtained from player kills and dungeon bosses, better gear lower drop rates, bags only give cosmetics and consumables (potions, lini, talis). Thoughts?
My thought is say goodbye to 99% of the playerbase.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Martok

Post#6 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:37 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:36 pmMy thought is say goodbye to 99% of the playerbase.

You mean 99% of the 99% that haven't already left.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Scottx125

Post#7 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:37 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:36 pmMy thought is say goodbye to 99% of the playerbase.

As in the majority of the players that are still here. That's exactly what I said. In a less confusing manner :lol:.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

nebelwerfer

Post#8 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:24 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:51 pm just imagine my face when i would get info that my 24 characters got wiped and i have change to START FRESH AGAIN...
Just for that id say it would be worth it xD

I think it would work if the grind was massivly reduced and they released tiers in a slow and steady pace along with the memorable events like mount gunbad, beastlords etc. It'd be cool. But i wouldnt make a seperate server, id do this when game exits alpha and is balanced pretty good :mrgreen:

Edit: and add a good apprentice system

Ads
Shalanor
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:27 pm

Actually the numbers go down. Amd will go on. Cause its boring..... Everyday the same: SPALTABLOP!
Sry but i have better things to do then run around and get objectives the whole evening cause destro only can play openfieldspaltablop.....
Just some actual Numbers:
T1: 70% destro
T2+: Balanced
The Future says: Order is Dead and Destro can stand around and farm undefended Keeps.
670 Players. Actually you can see how the "Progamers" ruin the game.
Keep up the good work! We all know which players i mean :)

Kaeldrick

Post#10 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:22 am

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm
Martok wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:37 pm

As in the majority of the players that are still here. That's exactly what I said. In a less confusing manner :lol:.
Confusing manner is more fun, please try to confuse more people :D