Recent Topics

Ads

Order get the game handed to them

Let's talk about... everything else
Mondongus

Order get the game handed to them

Post#1 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:02 pm

Literally 60-100% AAO as Destro at all hours of the day for weeks. And how coincidental it is that Order will leave 5 keeps completely undefended only to suddenly appear en masse at the fort. Then when people point out the extreme imbalance and x-realm problem on the forum the thread gets locked by a "community manager" who calls them salty, wow so professional.

Why is it that AAO doesn't increase HP/damage/healing done?

Ads
lemao

Re: Order get the game handed to them

Post#2 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:16 pm

You should be happy to have so much AAO, so much renown to gain.
Atleast you have something to fight.

Toggle

Post#3 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:07 pm

Mondongus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:02 pm Literally 60-100% AAO as Destro at all hours of the day for weeks. And how coincidental it is that Order will leave 5 keeps completely undefended only to suddenly appear en masse at the fort. Then when people point out the extreme imbalance and x-realm problem on the forum the thread gets locked by a "community manager" who calls them salty, wow so professional.

Why is it that AAO doesn't increase HP/damage/healing done?
Exact opposite for me when I play. I haven't played my shammy in forever because I always log for the AAO side, and it's always Order. Everything ebbs and flows.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Omegus

Post#4 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:19 pm

As soon as I read the OP I checked the front page and it was 47% order 53% destro in T2+...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

RORquest

Post#5 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:34 pm

today order gets their ass handed to them in even numbers and log off

like i said before mosl players are not competitive and take the most rewarding path

thiefy

Post#6 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:56 am

Mondongus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:02 pm ........
the thread gets locked by a "community manager" who calls them salty, wow so professional.

In defense of the professionalism of the staff for that particular instance, the reason the cm locked that thread had nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread. Just an unappropriate post and a reply to that particular post. Both were edited and the thread closed. (I know because i posted one of them in their original form)

(edit: grammar)
yes i'm toxic but i speak the "truth"
(disclaimer: "truth" is subjective to a person's point of view and possible personal interest)
congratulations! your vision is perfect!
rly? don't you have anything better to do?

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:48 am

Any guesses what thread gets locked next?
Dying is no option.

Peijakas

Post#8 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:45 pm

You're taking keeps with 60-100% AAO and think Order has it easy?

Ads
amputationsaw

Post#9 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:05 pm

i rather have the feeling the aao is bugged bc order wipes destro at keeps with 40 aao (happend today in TM). either destro is hiding/not fighting or destro is in generel less orginazied, has no healers etc.

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:22 pm

amputationsaw wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:05 pm i rather have the feeling the aao is bugged bc order wipes destro at keeps with 40 aao (happend today in TM). either destro is hiding/not fighting or destro is in generel less orginazied, has no healers etc.
The organised warbands don't like sieges as they just want to farm RR. They are full sov, full genesis etc so they don't need the zone to cap.

So the pugs are the ones that siege and pug v pug is just chaos.
Alea iacta est