Recent Topics

Ads

Eastern Wyvern Egg Data

Let's talk about... everything else
sgtnanners

Eastern Wyvern Egg Data

Post#1 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:09 pm

I was bored so I added up all my drops from the egg event to try to find the drop chances and share with those curious how lucky (or unlucky) they were. The probabilities are just my guess so take them with a grain of salt.

Next is the dye distribution with the 2 outliers being Da Bestest Green and Blood Sunz Iron.

84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Ads
normanis

Re: Eastern Wyvern Egg Data

Post#2 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:49 am

aviator googles 1 per realm.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Absinth

Post#3 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:57 am

sgtnanners wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:09 pm Next is the dye distribution with the 2 outliers being Da Bestest Green and Blood Sunz Iron.
Those are outliers because they are specular but for some reason noone mentioned this fact except for the event video on youtube (even the in game tooltip mentions nothing)

Anyways, overall thanks for the data but compared to my drops it is totally different probability set, for example for 600 eggs i got no crates of linis, 8 stacks of hp potions, 2 stacks of ap potions, whole lotta of dyes, aviator goggles, perma fireworks. I think the correct way would be to look at them as item pools rather than standard drops. and then based on item pool drop chance you would put chance of certain item from the drop pool. (afterall from what i know dev or some gm refered to the special drops as "jackpot" items), we could also raise the question if 600 is enough of dataset but considering that majority of people would rather grab 45 eggs and call it a day (15 per pairing) I think it is somewhat insightfull.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Specialpatrol

Post#4 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Did you loot almost 4500 eggs during the event?
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

jbrutal

Post#5 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:38 pm

i looted like 600+ eggs 0 black dyes but like 200 hp pots 1 aviator glasses

NSKaneda

Post#6 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:01 pm

550 eggs, 2 creep dolls, 2 fireborn capes, 12 stacks of HP pots, 8 stacks of AP pots, 7 mounts, 2xliniments, rest dyes. No goggles, fireworks or aegis.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Cyrylius

Post#7 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:54 am

For about 350 eggs I got one aviators one cloak one pie one firework. They might be equal in the jackpot items table.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

sgtnanners

Post#8 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am

Specialpatrol wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:21 pm Did you loot almost 4500 eggs during the event?
yes :oops: :oops:

Cyrylius wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:54 am For about 350 eggs I got one aviators one cloak one pie one firework. They might be equal in the jackpot items table.
yeah I think all jackpot items are equal my sample size was just too small. 4 jackpots for 350 eggs is insane rng though.
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Ads