Recent Topics

Ads

So how bout that xrealming everyone denies exists.

Let's talk about... everything else
Merdur

So how bout that xrealming everyone denies exists.

Post#1 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:40 am

Gotta love when you can see people in real time push a keep on one side then swap to the other for the free rps on defense.

Maybe put in a 12 hour rp block to stop people pulling this bullshit? Really kills the game.

Edit: Calmed down my salt, real take on all this though.

It doesn't help the community to have prominant players who lead pushing one side to a fort/keep then swaping sides to the underpop just for those free rps and usually taking their guild mates with them in the swap. You've just disrupted leadership on that side and load the other side with more bodies disturbing the balance. There should be some sort of lockout to push for better realm balancing during big events. A 2-5 hour lockout or RP block, the rp block would be better to still allow you to play your other toons and even rvr but deter people from just swapping for free loot.
Last edited by Merdur on Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Rowanmantle

Re: So how bout that xrealming everyone denies exists.

Post#2 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 am

We need a 7 day lockout really. Xrealmers have run this server for far too long.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Minisynn

Post#3 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 am

Xrealmers broke up my marriage, stole my dog, and lost me my job - down with them all
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Brakh

Post#4 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:02 am

But really pushing for forts and changing sides is low.

lemao

Post#5 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:32 am

I think i speak for everyone on the server when i say we need a 6 months lockout.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am

Just make it to where 30 mins prior to a fort you have to be logged on to participate, with that character.
-= Agony =-

oaliaen

Post#7 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:42 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am Just make it to where 30 mins prior to a fort you have to be logged on to participate, with that character.
This

Absinth

Post#8 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:29 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am Just make it to where 30 mins prior to a fort you have to be logged on to participate, with that character.
That sounds like a nice idea but what if someone wants to swap their dps for healer for fort?
Kinda punishes people who want to make more optimal defense setup but also I cant think about anything better working, perhaps a low priority queue where you have to wait 15mins and you are behind people who would not have low priority queue. A solution akin to other games.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
Earthcake

Post#9 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm

I just want to be sure I understand everything here.

You're saying it's better to play a 160vs50 fort than a 136vs74 and that the dirty xrealmers got more chance to get rr/bags than if they had stayed on the automatic 160vs50 win. Correct ?

Scottx125

Post#10 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:15 pm

As much as i hate xrealming. It's important. When done properly people leave the overpopulated side to join the lower pop side to balance the fight. Problems start when people jump to the winning side for easy bags. That's what needs to be punished/tackled. Not xrealming, but the people that abuse it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.