Recent Topics

Ads

BS jewel quest

Let's talk about... everything else
ibfury

BS jewel quest

Post#1 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:04 am

Guys,
How do I start the BS Regen Jewel quest?
[Cleansed Fleshborne Jet]

Ty!

Ads
Battlefield

Re: BS jewel quest

Post#2 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:57 am

Infinite Patience name as i remember and all quest tasks in the middle wing.
At first kill champion mobs, then check quest item in your backpack need to click it at altar and 3 steps. Final task to kill the boss.

Omegus

Post#3 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:44 pm

The quest is literallty below the item details on the linked page :D

IIRC this is a destro-only reward, and order get a talisman instead (2% reduced chance to be parried/dodged/disrupted rings a bell, not 100% sure).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

ibfury

Post#4 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:10 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:44 pm The quest is literallty below the item details on the linked page :D

IIRC this is a destro-only reward, and order get a talisman instead (2% reduced chance to be parried/dodged/disrupted rings a bell, not 100% sure).
Are you kidding? Wouldn't it make any sense, on the Order side, do you have the same item in another DG?

Rubius
Developer

Post#5 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:45 am

A few patches ago, we updated this to make sure Order players could get the same regen jewel. Both sides have different quests but now get the same rewards. :)

Omegus

Post#6 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:46 am

Rubius wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:45 am A few patches ago, we updated this to make sure Order players could get the same regen jewel. Both sides have different quests but now get the same rewards. :)
Oh fantastic, didn't realise that had happened :). Were all of the Fleshborne jewels mirrored, and did the unique talismans that order had access to get mirrored to destro? IIRC there was a couple of talismans I really wanted for a specific Zealot build...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

zgolec

Post#7 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:40 am

Rubius wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:45 am A few patches ago, we updated this to make sure Order players could get the same regen jewel. Both sides have different quests but now get the same rewards. :)
Nope. Still just crappy talismans hp regen nowhere to be found.

https://ibb.co/28ftVzW
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#8 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:09 pm

zgolec wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:40 am

The quest is called Portal of Rage on order, the jewels are the last step reward.

Ads
ibfury

Post#9 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:22 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:09 pm
zgolec wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:40 am

The quest is called Portal of Rage on order, the jewels are the last step reward.
Ty!

Rubius
Developer

Post#10 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:39 am

Omegus wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:46 am
Oh fantastic, didn't realise that had happened :). Were all of the Fleshborne jewels mirrored, and did the unique talismans that order had access to get mirrored to destro? IIRC there was a couple of talismans I really wanted for a specific Zealot build...
Yep, should be all accessible now for Order players. If you spot anything not mirrored just let me know and I'll get it fixed up. :)