Recent Topics

Ads

Destro daily zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
Scottx125

Re: Destro daily zerg

Post#11 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:23 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:00 pm wb vs wb is still being done. Just try and contact some of the destro wb guild leaders/officers. I know for a fact Absolution and Nightmare are open to wb vs wb. Just recently Absolution made forum post about GvG fights 12/18/24 size. I suggest you contact them.
That's not good enough... It shouldn't be at the point where organised guilds have to sign up to avoid a zerg fight.. Absolution and Nightmare should as some of the stronger guilds on Destro be leading by example and refusing to join and fight along side zergs.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Jeromas

Post#12 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:23 pm
Asderas27 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:00 pm wb vs wb is still being done. Just try and contact some of the destro wb guild leaders/officers. I know for a fact Absolution and Nightmare are open to wb vs wb. Just recently Absolution made forum post about GvG fights 12/18/24 size. I suggest you contact them.
That's not good enough... It shouldn't be at the point where organised guilds have to sign up to avoid a zerg fight.. Absolution and Nightmare should as some of the stronger guilds on Destro be leading by example and refusing to join and fight along side zergs.
FE has numerous times seen Absolution trying to avoid the main zerg ride. Points to them for the effort, and we've had many good fights against them, some we won, some we lost, but they were all good.

But it seems that nomatter the day or time, destro just blob up and will eventually lock zones and get their bag roll... Leaders on both sides need to see this as a problem, otherwise no solution can be found. No amount of coding from the developers, will change this behaviour.

Asderas27

Post#13 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:36 pm

Jeromas wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:19 pm
I know. FE has been contacted numerous times to engage in this. But should this really be nessesary in this game?

My post was to address this zerg thing as a player driven problem, and perhaps both sides could find a player driven solution to it. I dont think any organized wb find this particularly challenging, but I could be wrong...
well RvR is not for nor ever will be for fair fights.You need numbers to push the map and get the rewards. People follow the battlemarkers on map or the chat to relay information about enemy wb positions and all wbs that can get to that position rush to it to get a fight or kills. As far i know there is some work being done with the "zerg" debuff from Lotd to maybe bring it in RvR but will probably require some work.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Asderas27

Post#14 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:39 pm

if you doing guild wbs on weekly basis, why you cant do sign up for gvg ? you dont even need a signup if you are running with 18/24 guild wbs daily. Also you can just ask one of the enemy wbs to fight wb vs wb in a some open location if rvr is too zergy for you to enjoy as a wb.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Jeromas

Post#15 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:39 pm
if you doing guild wbs on weekly basis, why you cant do sign up for gvg ? you dont even need a signup if you are running with 18/24 guild wbs daily. Also you can just ask one of the enemy wbs to fight wb vs wb in a some open location if rvr is too zergy for you to enjoy as a wb.
That fight would be jumped by other wbs within a minute. SoR will show the situation and it will be zerged, just like any other day...

Lion1986

Post#16 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:39 pm
you realize 90% of guilds in the server are 1 man guild right?

Devonya

Post#17 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:01 pm

If you played some Desto you'd have the exact thing happen to you as well. As a matter of fact at the time of writing this Order has 55% server pop. It's not a one sided issue.

Lion1986

Post#18 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:32 pm

Order locked thunder mountain now in less than 30 mins. Pushing now BC and destro 40% aao. are we playing the same server?

Ads
Aethilmar

Post#19 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:40 pm

Jeromas wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:10 pm No its not the devs responsibility, and no its not bad coding or reward system. Its all down to player mentality.
It is 100% the devs responsibility. Don't blame the players for following the well-defined incentives.

- They have created the reward system (even with the toned-down weekly) that rewards zerging.
- They have removed strategic decision making from the game about picking and choosing zones to attack defend b/c it is all theme park now with scheduled cities and LotD.
- They have made it such that there is no "counter zerg" opportunities in the campaign e.g. retaking a keep and rezzing the lord.

The devs may not be able to force people to play a certain way but they certainly provide the framework for progression and goals. See the recently AAO changes as an example.

Jeromas

Post#20 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:43 pm

Devonya wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:01 pm If you played some Desto you'd have the exact thing happen to you as well. As a matter of fact at the time of writing this Order has 55% server pop. It's not a one sided issue.
Dude, its the same ppl, just on their order toons...