Recent Topics

Ads

No pop on city

Let's talk about... everything else
Kpi

No pop on city

Post#1 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 am

Today there was +650 T4 players online when citys starts, before the patch usuaylly a 80% of players in T4 played citys and with this population 9-11 citys got pops usually, but today only 5 cities pops. This is only 240 players playing city.

I know order side has a 55% of server population today, but i'm missing a lot of players for city today.

Destro players didn't queue today? Maybe the city queue is bugged? Only pop if your party is full 24?

I'm really interesed in know what happened today, because I've only been able to play one city siege since the scheduled cities patch (almost a month ago) and I wouldn't want to miss another one
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
Lion1986

Re: No pop on city

Post#2 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:49 am

Kpi wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 am Today there was +650 T4 players online when citys starts, before the patch usuaylly a 80% of players in T4 played citys and with this population 9-11 citys got pops usually, but today only 5 cities pops. This is only 240 players playing city.

I know order side has a 55% of server population today, but i'm missing a lot of players for city today.

Destro players didn't queue today? Maybe the city queue is bugged? Only pop if your party is full 24?

I'm really interesed in know what happened today, because I've only been able to play one city siege since the scheduled cities patch (almost a month ago) and I wouldn't want to miss another one
I can speak as destro. City is worthless, the currency you get in city is easily obtainable in open rvr with lot less stress. Prequisite in destro side to join city are too high and too much autist (aka, if you are not the FOTM class you get zero invite, plus minimum rank ppl ask is 70+ which further reduce pool of candidates).
All in all the city is obsolete and worthless, as well as fort, unless you wanna make it for change the skin of RVR are or compete against another premade.

Kloaner

Post#3 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:01 pm

just do the same as with ranked. let people play against their own realm.

and it shows that the rewards for zone locks have to be lowered.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Evilspinnre
Banned

Post#4 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:42 pm

Or increase the rewards for city to make it more worthwhile to q.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:50 pm

more reward for a scheduled event i would say.

Brakh

Post#6 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 pm

Thanks to the recent changes casual audience is no longer forced to participate in this sweaty content.

Stinkyweed

Post#7 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:34 pm

City is terribad and avoided at all cost.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Devonya

Post#8 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:58 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:49 am I can speak as destro. City is worthless, the currency you get in city is easily obtainable in open rvr with lot less stress. Prequisite in destro side to join city are too high and too much autist (aka, if you are not the FOTM class you get zero invite, plus minimum rank ppl ask is 70+ which further reduce pool of candidates).
All in all the city is obsolete and worthless, as well as fort, unless you wanna make it for change the skin of RVR are or compete against another premade.
This 100%.
There's absolutely no reason to do cities now. It has always been super sweaty discord groups screaming at people, and it was always a coin toss if you got versus a bunch of pugs or another hardcore premade. Now with the unified currency there's no reason to subject yourself to that anymore. The rewards from a city are simply not worth it. You get more crests from locking a zone than you do from winning a city with less frustration. Personally I'm glad because I never liked having to do cities anyways.

Ads
geezereur

Post#9 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 am

Devonya wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:58 pm
Lion1986 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:49 am I can speak as destro. City is worthless, the currency you get in city is easily obtainable in open rvr with lot less stress. Prequisite in destro side to join city are too high and too much autist (aka, if you are not the FOTM class you get zero invite, plus minimum rank ppl ask is 70+ which further reduce pool of candidates).
This 100%.
There's absolutely no reason to do cities now. It has always been super sweaty discord groups screaming at people, and it was always a coin toss if you got versus a bunch of pugs or another hardcore premade. Now with the unified currency there's no reason to subject yourself to that anymore. The rewards from a city are simply not worth it. You get more crests from locking a zone than you do from winning a city with less frustration. Personally I'm glad because I never liked having to do cities anyways.
Same

diedrake

Post#10 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:26 pm

Like many have said, city is useless now imo, and not worth the stress. Dont get me wrong i enjoy city at times but its not worth the stress with new currency and lack of gear in gold bags to make the grind less.

Unless devs come up with something that makes city worth while, i dont see city getting popular anytime soon. Although i still love forts win or lose...
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x