Recent Topics

Ads

LotD Feedback 12-03-2022

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Ninjagon

LotD Feedback 12-03-2022

Post#1 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Let me share with you my personal experience from the first RoR - LotD live expedition:

1. Obviously from the Order point of view, it wasn't about fights, it was a slaughter fest. While I do not know the population numbers, it looked like destruction (apart from being way better organised and cooperated) had more warriors on the field. They deserve to win, but to have enough strenght to blockade the warcamp - it was pure domination.

2. It looks like this anti-zerg debuff: "a diminishing rations debuff when there's more than 24 players close to each other. It reduces outgoing damage and healing and slowly scales up to -50%. With 48 players in same spot the debuff is -12%" is not high enough and the zerging side is just ignoring it.

3. This mechanic change: "You can now only capture objectives at most 2 steps away from a connected objective owned by your realm, or 2 steps from your warcamp." actually destroys all the partysans hope. With this change, there is no option for the underdog strategy and just more zerg gameplay, because people are forced to fight only at "frontline" battle objectives.

In my opinion, LotD needs some more adjustments.
Ninjab - The White Lion. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Tanski

Re: LotD Feedback 12-03-2022

Post#2 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:57 am

Yeah it was a shitshow.

Destro had more pop and just did the patented FMJ Zerg ball.

Was really not fun.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

normanis

Post#3 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:59 am

do they ever know to not zerg?
maby buff order give some cc and pounce for slayer with knockback around him. those days are nerfed when order has more raw power.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

SuperStar

Post#4 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:03 am

I think it was cool. I played order side. Order hasn't got any oreganzed real leader or even a decent guild WB I think. Destro has fmj they not selfish they don't care just about themself they lead the realm too.

I love the lotd but I miss the world boss, at the end should be the winner side summon it and loser side try to stop them. I also miss the pqs.

For 6 man and less should be the beck the treasure hunting but for now not for cloak. Figure out something.

So lotd had a great potential imo. Maybe it should be open at the rest of the week with pqs and farm spots? Ohh I also miss the mini bosses for cool pocket items. They should drop something else.

Snieki

Post#5 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 am

SuperStar wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:03 am I think it was cool. I played order side. Order hasn't got any oreganzed real leader or even a decent guild WB I think. Destro has fmj they not selfish they don't care just about themself they lead the realm too.
you were playing order and liked it? yeaaah, suuuure. Cool story bro.

SuperStar

Post#6 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:03 am

Snieki wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 am
SuperStar wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:03 am I think it was cool. I played order side. Order hasn't got any oreganzed real leader or even a decent guild WB I think. Destro has fmj they not selfish they don't care just about themself they lead the realm too.
you were playing order and liked it? yeaaah, suuuure. Cool story bro.
I had the kill quest I had the other quest the capping one. I played alone so I haven't got any expectation, actually I was happy to go coz I had only few ticket. I die once. I killed a few. I laughed a lot. And I love land how it looks like many old memories. Nostalgia.. <3
I was young and beautiful 😍

Ninjagon

Post#7 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:48 pm

We really want to know the population numbers (to adjust our strategy, if there can be a strategy at all).
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ninjagon

Post#8 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:35 pm

New feedback: 20.03.2022

- It is the most bloby content in Return of Reckoning

- to be fair, I suggest to allow enter LotD SAME NUMBERS of warriors for BOTH SIDES
Spoiler:

Ads
Omegus

Post#9 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:48 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:35 pm New feedback: 20.03.2022

- It is the most bloby content in Return of Reckoning

- to be fair, I suggest to allow enter LotD SAME NUMBERS of warriors for BOTH SIDES
Do you know for sure it's not equal numbers? Are order actually grouping up and fighting together or just running around with 1-2 full warbands and the rest roaming 12s and 6s just looking for kills while ignoring the BO mechanic? Are order warband leaders coordinating attacks and reporting enemy movements in region chat? Trying to fill your warbands up with randoms to try to make 2-2-2 if not enough guild/alliance online?

I can only see how the destro side operated and it was semi-coordinated. Some good warbands doing their own thing but still reporting enemy movements in /1, retreating from the order zerg (when it happened) to join another destro WB for a fight, etc. Our WB needed to bring in some randoms and even then we couldn't get 24 with party 4 missing the two tanks.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Meliannia

Post#10 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:12 pm

think order lost by 2000 points today, destro doubled our score. nerer seen that beforei ts just getting worse every week as with most things due to as with most things the zerg and the continuing population imbalance. What was funny was while they were stompng us with twice the numebrs in lotd, destro ALSO had twice the numbers still iN ORVr to take DW, eataine and Fort. Hilarious game balance and population balance.

i remember first lotd i did was great close fight all way til end order lost by 59 points. i thought ooh if this is only trial and has rough edges by time devs get it right and it goes live this could be amazing content full of mystery, small fights, 6 vs 6s, objectives that require a 6man only or a 12man and small to large fights all over map and devs will learn from their ORVR zone mistakes and make sure it wont be a mindless brainless zerg of 400 vs 150 all game long,,,,,,
2nd lotd order lost by 157 points
3rd order lost by 530 points was now getting 1 big zergfest
4th order lost by 800 points, Order starting to see writing on wall early and give up/port out
5th order lost by 2000 points
6th? what delights await?