Recent Topics

Ads

RVR weekly event feedback

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Meliannia

Re: RVR weekly event feedback

Post#11 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:39 pm The weekly rewards are nice.

But, probably need to be removed due to player behavior. The zerging is too much and 400% aao keep sieges are inexcusable. I know this is a player mentality issue but at some point devs need to step in.

I would say only bring back weekly rewards with a pop hard cap or make it so that if the enemy has 100% or more AAO you cannot make progress on weekly rewards bc you are just PvDooring for free crests.
Never a truer word spoken. Hail to thee in Steel.

Ads
Meliannia

Post#12 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:43 am

Weekly has killed the game, and the closing of the 3rd zone also has removed Player Choice and just funneled every1 into one zone, and as the game still allows (despite TWO community votes to lock them out) people to xrealm to biggest side ppl are just fleeing in droves to the zerg faction, 1 zone fits all, making it an unplayable joke for 8hrs for the smaller guys.
Before even logging in, ppl are simply now looking at population numbers and the joining the huge faction or quitting. nothing to do for 8hrs now 3rd zone has been removed, 2nd zone is no good coz 1st zone is gettign smashed so quick u dont even have time to 1 star or have any small fights in 2nd zone before that become the main zone due to the speed cap of the zerg, empty keeps, empty forts. empty zones

as guy above said, weekly needs removing or a population cap being put on game or rewards being not accessible if pop is 60%+

was up to 68% a few times this week, may have a chance at the 75% record at this rate

anyway game is unplayable for 8hrs for CET GMT Order til this evening, ill come back then, tho id rather the zerg be removed all together for both sides

Always good to try new things, but this hasnt work and its a huge detriment to the game and its integrity

GL those who remain for the 8 hour masscre,

messerjockel

Post#13 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:29 am

I don’t see the reason why weekly should be removed because like my comment, weekly is fun and prevents that I have to waste time in weekend scenarios to be farmed and waste hours and have a lot of disappointing moments.
For me they are the best invention the ROR team ever had and I am not alone. Great Job ROR team.

Also I really fail to see how the weekly scenarios should be responsible for all the problems.
With or without the weekly task, you kill players, you take BO, you siege keeps.
The target with an issue potential is the fort defend or take but that can be adjusted.

BR

Messerjockel.

Jeliel80

Post#14 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:07 pm

Remove fort and keep from the tasks, increase numbers of kills, can leave BO captures to allow skirmishes.
There you go, you're welcome.
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 85
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 82
Jelielina - AM 81

vladerethro

Post#15 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Agree with CountTalabecland,
It's a nice event but since this, it's only zerg (on one side or the other) to complete the tasks.
The gain from taking a zone + reward from this is too good to pass and naturally players (who needs a lot of crest to compete or even play against Sov) will zerg cause it seems the most effective.
Jeliel idea seems good.
For me, tasks either need adjustment or removal.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:36 pm

We're currently reviewing the Weekly RvR Warfront in order to tackle some of your concerns. We will most likely do some changes to the tasks as requested.

Lion1986

Post#17 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:43 pm

is it possible to increase kill counter?
I try explain myself

To compensate imbalance in RVR, the AAO faction get a higher count for each kill. For example, killing a player in rvr if you got 100% aao is giving 2 kill counters instead of 1 for weekly quest objective.

Vri

Post#18 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:10 pm Order got 4 keeps in last 2 hours. Weekly event completed. Gg all 😌
No that did not happen at all yesterday.

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#19 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:31 pm

Zerg mentality since patch has become horrible. No reason to 3 or 4 man two warbands so when in doubt go to the zerg side. I see though that what was said in region though is at least somewhat coming true this weekend. With everyone agreeing to play destro Mon-Fri and order on the weekends.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Aethilmar

Post#20 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:36 pm

Emissary wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:31 pm Zerg mentality since patch has become horrible. No reason to 3 or 4 man two warbands so when in doubt go to the zerg side. I see though that what was said in region though is at least somewhat coming true this weekend. With everyone agreeing to play destro Mon-Fri and order on the weekends.
Haha. That's even worse. Explicit grand collusion to best farm the "PvP" rewards.