Recent Topics

Ads

Re-Starting - How's the balance, OP characters etc..?

Let's talk about... everything else
FEASTJUICE

Re-Starting - How's the balance, OP characters etc..?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:24 pm

I played originally on KA/KN and looking to restart. How's the balance, and what are the characters like compared to the end of the game proper ?

I mainly played empire - BW/WP/KOTBS/WH. What's the most useful to restart with - still not enough good tanks around ?

Ads
Lion1986

Re: Re-Starting - How's the balance, OP characters etc..?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:47 pm

hey buddy!!!

I am not the world champion of warhammer but i'll try reply as better as i could.

Classes got HEAVY overhauls and are very different from live server. If you wish to join the underpopulated faction, then join order. Tanks and healers are always welcome there!

bw10

Post#3 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:02 pm

without getting into too much detail you cant go wrong going BW/WP/KOTBS. theres huge demand for tanks/heal and zero for rdps (unless geared and played well)

havartii

Post#4 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 am

Order needs more Bright Wizard, Archmage , Shadow Warrior and most of all Engineers
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Sofong

Post#5 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:51 am

empire classes are quite strong as always.

Meliannia

Post#6 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:36 am

90% of time game is 40% Order vs 60%+ destro
many zones 80 vs 250, and forts 50 vs 130
it's not good

KOTBS. SM, WP, RP., dps AM, Slayer, WL are decent but doesnt really matter when it's 80 vs 250 22 hrs a day, anf theyve closed down the extra zones do u cant even build up, small man fight, ur forced into the meat grind funnel zone

Current pop is 68% destro vs 32% order, that gives u an idea

Sapblatter

Post#7 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:57 am

The game is fairly balanced in population wise, the population in the rvr zones might shift a little when keep attacks or defence happens but this is just normally the leachers who afk in towns/warcamps and then just afk at the keep for the chance of a reward, you will get people claiming one side is always more dominate than the other but the simple fact is during certain hours of day or even certain nights of the week depending on guild events the population will always shift around.
For example NA hours order are more dominate but late morning to afternoon in Eu destro will normally be more dominate but in Eu prime time its normally balanced and just stalemates.
Please don't make any decision with the information Meliannia gives you, just do your own research and ask some streamers. As for Classes, I wouldn't say any either side is short on any roles but if you don't join organized warbands your just left with pugs and then I can see why some people can say we're short on certain roles when your stuck in groups with classes that contribute very little to warband play. My advice is just play the classes that you think you will enjoy and try playing on both sides to understand classes and mechanics more.

Lightshow

Post#8 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:00 am

I've been playing for a couple of months on order. From what I've seen classes are pretty balanced, but you'll always get order arguing destro classes are op and then destro arguing order classes are op.

Don't take any notice of it. Roll a kotbs or WP if you want to be most helpful, I'm sure you'll end up on rolling many classes though as they're all so fun

And welcome back :)

Ads
Lion1986

Post#9 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:07 am

i may be the voice out of the chore, but I am quite convinced a swordmaster sword and shield is very helpful :)

I play bright wizard because I like the caster in every gmae I played, for example, so do not listen the "meta fappers" as I call em. Roll whatever you feel most comfortable with and enjoy it! :D

diegomess

Post#10 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:02 pm

most strongest and bs class in the game? ez runepriest... pls dont play runepriest damn midgets
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80