Recent Topics

Ads

no more crying, lets play.

Let's talk about... everything else
Tillirage

Re: no more crying, lets play.

Post#121 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:35 am

mogt wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 am you had never mirror classes not on the tabletop not in AOR or ROR, chosse a faction and chosse a char is the decide from the players, each class have pro and cons, and the player must be identity with the char what he/she plays. that is important the core of the game, is realm vs realm and not i want a mirror class. the players must learn that ech class have pro and con
It is not fair to compare this game to tabletop... Both played very differently. There are no such things like its fine at tabletop so it should be fine in here aswell. I don't know how people come to this conclusion. in tabletop balance usually shifts toward GW's monetary gain. Such as Space Marines being their poster boy and selling like mad dog, they wouldn't make them a weaker faction compared to other ones.

Ads
Frisks

Post#122 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:52 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:09 am Not before Black Orcs get some love.
Same man that's why i left the community. I loved the class for what it was, after the nerf the class was dead for me.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#123 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:07 am

Frisks wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:52 am
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:09 am Not before Black Orcs get some love.
Same man that's why i left the community. I loved the class for what it was, after the nerf the class was dead for me.
COME BACK!
I will NEVER leave RoR. I love it too much....I really want to see it do well....come back....let's work together on this!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Foltestik

Post#124 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 am

How can sameone even think that live was better balanced then RoR :D
there was many unplayable clases. For example no point to play another healer then DoK/WP rest was absolutly trash

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#125 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:11 pm

Foltestik wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 am How can sameone even think that live was better balanced then RoR :D
there was many unplayable clases. For example no point to play another healer then DoK/WP rest was absolutly trash
EXACTLY. People that say that clearly never played live, or they just played Order.
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

martholomew

Post#126 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:28 pm

No spacing or paragraph pace. TLDR^3
Magus 40/78

Foltestik

Post#127 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:12 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:11 pm
Foltestik wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 am How can sameone even think that live was better balanced then RoR :D
EXACTLY. People that say that clearly never played live, or they just played Order.
its not about order / destro, everyone have their OP chars and usless shity chars

Wiede

Post#128 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Not @topic but...

Am i the only one that thinks, dps-wp is sitting in an excellent spot atm?

good if not best AoE capabilities for coordinated AoE (guys... spamable 50ft AoE with guilty soul dot and righteous procs? It's pretty good AoE, just sayin)
durable like hell
good burst
good sustain
good mitigation
got antisnare and rangesnare
woundsbuff
healdebuff
rezzing

i mean, c'mon... u need a stun too? in germany we call this "eierlegende Wollmilchsau".

Just 2cents to spread the word about dps wp/dok warband viability...

Ads
Tyrex2017

Post#129 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:26 pm
You guys can only blame new world or classic wow (both of which are crashing and burning atm anyway and are having an exodus of players) or some other game , for so long with regards to the population drop.

None of the whole argument undermines my point that this game is no longer AoR and the devs should have just fixed the bugs from core and left it at that so that players could have just experienced AoR again which was the key reason people came to the server.

Instead people now play a game that filled with changes to key mechanics and classes based on the personal rampant biases of the devs that greatly deviate from original vision of the AoR

This! I agree 100%. Let's play?
I'll come back for a true AoR game I loved when it was live. After all, he's still in alpha, a wipe is understandable.

My suggestion : wipe et restart with the following conditions :
- Balance : come back with the classes as they were on the live version when Mythic closed. And dont touch it anymore. No more these balance patch cycle. Stability is the key.
- Nerfed Button need to be back, except for ranked scenario.
- Crest and medaillons : make them Bound to account and no more Bound to pick up or Bound to the character.
- Allow RR points past RR80.

Put the dev time (thanks to them for keeping game alive) on maintenance, creative aera and improvment of open RvR.
Thanks. Tyrexx WP 88.

mogt

Post#130 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:25 pm

tyrex what are you talking about, are ouwant kidding me? mythic balamce was the badest balance waht i ever see, how here is is, it is better, the player are the problem. so many players want the easy way in so many situations, but that is wrong, if you are want a competitve palyer. then you must learn to play your char and not how in live was, just the gear was important and smash buttons. that was in live and this is NOT live, here you must learn your char and here are many thngs important and if you dont want learn how to play, then go away and play another game, where you dont need brain how LOL