Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios and ideas

Let's talk about... everything else
Altheion

Re: Scenarios and ideas

Post#11 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:24 pm

I also want to clarify that I didn't make this post because I was losing a lot, I made this post because the game punishes you when you're up against a premade, you typically get 0 xp and 0 reknown while losing in 5-10 minutes, I wouldn't mind losing if it was 500-200 or something along those lines where you still get at least a little bit for your efforts, but as it is now going up against a premade punishes you severely, not only do you get 0 xp and reknown you also waste your entire queue time up to 20 minutes plus the time it takes to get rekt in the SC. Not fun.

Ads
abodam

Post#12 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Lets ban Discord too. And Chat.
Magus / BG

Altheion

Post#13 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

abodam wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm Lets ban Discord too. And Chat.
This is a discussion not "Let's act like we're 4 years old" thread, if you have nothing constructive to add please don't say anything.

oaliaen

Post#14 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:36 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:02 pm I have another idea: force everyone to have a full group outside of a single PUG SC. And current 6v6 SC could be made into Ranked SC or something.
Get me right, I’m a hardcore soloer myself, most of the renown and gear I got was gained by me through a straight PUG SC/SOLO RvR farm. Premades are already punished with boredom of killing pugs, getting longer queues and pretty rare 6v6 pops. And why does this happen? Because soloing/pugging/PvFlag is the way to gear as quickly as possible. All they have is a fun of playing with each other. Don’t take it from them at least.

Foltestik

Post#15 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:43 pm

question is why you play MMORPG when you dont wanna play in party and with friends and you wanna force everyone to play like you like it.
this game is absolutly to much PUG friendly

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#16 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Altheion wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm
This is a discussion not "Let's act like we're 4 years old" thread, if you have nothing constructive to add please don't say anything.

Same to you man... this thread gets reborn every few weeks. Perhaps think for one second about what you say and if its constructive... because i find it to be total waste of time to make a post like this.

Queue the pug sc. Thats what it is there for. End of story. Dont like it? Then do something else with your time.

And one last thing. Knock it off with this "im being punished by facing 6 mans and getting nothing" seriously just stop.

CountTalabecland

Post#17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:02 pm

OP what do you have against just queueing the pug scenario? You know that guarantees you won’t face premades right?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Altheion

Post#18 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

ajnin420 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm
Altheion wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Same to you man... this thread gets reborn every few weeks. Perhaps think for one second about what you say and if its constructive... because i find it to be total waste of time to make a post like this.

Queue the pug sc. Thats what it is there for. End of story. Dont like it? Then do something else with your time.

And one last thing. Knock it off with this "im being punished by facing 6 mans and getting nothing" seriously just stop.

If people complain about this in a new post every single week perhaps something is wrong with how things are? Ever thought about that?

Ads
Altheion

Post#19 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:02 pm OP what do you have against just queueing the pug scenario? You know that guarantees you won’t face premades right?
Well, a few days about I played about 10-12 hours straight of PuG's and I went up against premades every single game but 1 or 2, when a premade faces a pug it's PvE for the premade, they just hack and slash at things that can't fight back and it's not even playing the game at that point. I wouldn't mind facing a premade if it actually gave me something for it, but when you get rekt 500-10 or so you literally get 100 xp and 5 reknown in tier 4.

CountTalabecland

Post#20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Altheion wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:02 pm OP what do you have against just queueing the pug scenario? You know that guarantees you won’t face premades right?
Well, a few days about I played about 10-12 hours straight of PuG's and I went up against premades every single game but 1 or 2, when a premade faces a pug it's PvE for the premade, they just hack and slash at things that can't fight back and it's not even playing the game at that point. I wouldn't mind facing a premade if it actually gave me something for it, but when you get rekt 500-10 or so you literally get 100 xp and 5 reknown in tier 4.
But if you queue the set Pug scenario only, premades are not allowed to join and you won’t face them. Just type .pug to see which one is the Pug scen at the moment.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.