Recent Topics

Ads

Why so much MIMIMI???

Let's talk about... everything else
Valerious

Why so much MIMIMI???

Post#1 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 am

I read the threat about the broken WB balance.....
Sorry I m relative new to RoR but played on life over 2 years....
The main things are not any tactics or setups or mirrors.....
1) yes, 9 of 10 times our Order WB could do nothing against TUP for example! But is it because of the tactics or Sorcs? NO!!! Its cause they are 24 ppl in discord doing what leader says!!!
They would destroy most pug wbs even without tactics, only cause they know what to do and playin as a Team!
2) is the balance fair? Is destro and order even?
IS THE REAL LIFE fair???
I would say NO! And are there any other games that are really fair? There will always be a thing called META, even if you play FIFA or Battlefield.....
Accept it!!! Complaining is useless!
3) MOST important for me: HAVING FUN!!!
You cannot win every zone every Day!
You play only cause you want a purple bag?
Only for renown?
Than something is wrong....
I think you can have great fights, much fun, Yeah some good renown and with a little luck even that roll and bag you waiting for...and all that you can receive when the other faction is Winning...

And now? What can you so? Stop Mimimi.
Start with USING your head! Look where the enemy is, fk him from Behind, do a surprise, and most important DO WHAT YOUR LEADER SAYS, act as a Team, and always remember what it is:

A GAME YOU PLAY TO HAVE FUN!!!!!

(Sorry for some Bad english I m no native)

Feel free to say it when you Not agree!!!

Ads
Urdeg

Re: Why so much MIMIMI???

Post#2 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Grass grows, sun shines, birds chirp and MMO players scream that the grass is always greener on some other side.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Telen
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Valerious wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 am IS THE REAL LIFE fair???
:roll:
Time to patch in permadeath becuz rl

Seriously though. You think things shouldnt be balanced in a game because rl aint fair? Is your name Jordan Peterson?

Nidwin

Post#4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

This month (and it's the 22nd of February Today) I participated in 4 successful keep takes.
The last attempt, past week, the ram didn't make it through the tunnel from Ellyrion to Shadowlands and it was announced on chat that the ram went poof.

On Nidwincc (my highest ranked Witch Elf) I finally unlocked the RvR Objectives in Reikland this month.

But there's EU prime time of course and it seems that order gets roflstomped 100% of the time every day 7/7 365/365 since T4 opened Years ago.

For me TUP and NRM are tags that I see at BO's that also seem to run much faster than my WE's or my Magus when order blob shows up.
I do also often see sestra Anja at posterns in our inner keeps. We have actually become experts in guarding inner keep posterns.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Valerious

Post#5 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:51 pm

I did not say that there should ne no patches to make things fairer.

I say stop complaining and think what you can do to make it Better....

Playin as real team could be Step 1

Timmitz

Post#6 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Nidwin wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm For me TUP and NRM are tags that I see at BO's that also seem to run much faster than my WE's or my Magus when order blob shows up.
Thats because those guilds dont wait for the fight to come to them but they go get it. ;)

On balance: there is an imbalance but thats in the distribution of the utility and ST/AOE firepower between the order classes. It has always been like that. A BW is by far still the most potent dps in the game, a WP is the best healer, a Kotbs the best tank. And destro has more synergy. In this situation balancing is very hard if not impossible and a good redistribution of utility on order should make it easier.

TUP is so strong not because of wb composition or the accumulated experience, its because all players know and accept their place and role. Thats the base of it.
Timmitz (BO) Pestilentius (Chosen) Chronik (Marauder) Falaria (DoK) Poostainz (Shaman) Eadcheeze (SH) Shroomdeth (Choppa) Geriatricus (WP) Aleguts (Engi) Burnsie (BW)

DanielWinner

Post#7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

So, as you wish, we will stop complaining.

Now.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha