Recent Topics

Ads

Request of advice by a noob

Let's talk about... everything else
zaauk

Re: Request of advice by a noob

Post#21 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 am

Great topic, lots of usefull info!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ads
brutalll02

Post#22 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:09 am

For choppa
epic q items are meh unless you are 2h, bl you need to get, you shold strive for full conq or full vang (when the time comes that you can get it) untill then mix and match bl and merc or bl and conq, you NEED sub wep if you are dual weild, pots armor and str, talis go for full ws if dmg you can mix match some toughness, wounds, str but i dont like it i just go full ws, pve gear is not that great, sentinel had potential but they fixed the 20% crit buff to 5%, so you are just better off grinding rvr till you have vanq for that 110 tough steal and 110 ws buff.
TUP

Ysaran

Post#23 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 am

Thank you all for the suggestion guys! another question: there is a method to farm gold?
Zputadenti

Timmitz

Post#24 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am

Ysaran wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 pm I've just hitted 40/41+ and now i don't know what to do, i write here hoping some gentle soul can answer to some of my questions, which to be clear aren't about build/balance/stats or other thecnical argument, but more about how/when/where accomplish certain task; so lets start:

-T4 Epic quest
Looks good but low power for a 40. make sure you check the preview here to choose the best lookin uns before you do the quests.

-Beastlord
Not bad to have untill you get vanquisher. All bosses are up right after server restart.

-Chapter 22
No big reason to do these for a choppa, slightly better than beastlord only.

-Gunbad
Good for farming (butchering/scavenging) Rest is said by others already

-Talismans
Use the blue +18 ones untill you get vanquisher. Ws for more damage and parry. Toughness for defensive; when fully enraged you lose half of your armour and resistances, toughness is the only one that works as normal when at full rage. Wounds you can take from tactic.

-Potions
str + armor or tough + armor

-Sets
Vanquisher is the one yous wants.

-rr trainer
Start with full parry and then full dodge/disrupt

-Sorry for my bad english.
Could be much worse for an ork... :)
Anwsers are replacing yous questions.
And plz feels free to bother Gromer in game as much as possible with any questions. He likez dat. :)
Timmitz (BO) Pestilentius (Chosen) Chronik (Marauder) Falaria (DoK) Poostainz (Shaman) Eadcheeze (SH) Shroomdeth (Choppa) Geriatricus (WP) Aleguts (Engi) Burnsie (BW)

Sulorie

Post#25 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:21 am

When playing 2h choppa on crit, you should drop str tactic, use one more dmg tactic and get str back with str talis instead of ws. The damage boost of ws talis is minor compared to flanking or crit dmg tactic.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#26 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Guys what is a reasonable price for a single rare fortune piece? There exists methods to farm gold? How can i farm gold?
Zputadenti