Recent Topics

Ads

Is every patch like this

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
KidCrestHill

Is every patch like this

Post#1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 am

Does ever one of your guys patches require a computer science degree to apply to game ? Bug after Bug after bug I can't keep up.What does most of the community do? Should I just come back in a few weeks when this stuff get looked into.
Spiritualvoid Chosen RR82
Fhulsa Doom Zealot RR 81
Azalin Magus RR80
Clawbomb Pileon 81
Karrum Slayer RR80
Khilas Ironbreaker RR 80
Reslick Rune Priest RR 76

Ads
Eathisword

Re: Is every patch like this

Post#2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 am

KidCrestHill wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 am Does ever one of your guys patches require a computer science degree to apply to game ? Bug after Bug after bug I can't keep up.What does most of the community do? Should I just come back in a few weeks when this stuff get looked into.
Relax mate. First time something this major happens in a while. THere are glitches from time to time. But in 5 years I've been playing here, 99% of patches went live flawlessly.

Just be patient for now. This is a volunteer work project.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 am

About what bugs he's talking?
Dying is no option.

kweedko

Post#4 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:18 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 am About what bugs he's talking?
Like SW stances switch off in the middle of the fight, or entering RVR zone. 8-) Like "close quarters" tact working or not working 50/50 during one combat. And so one and so one.

RoR team has absence of QA peeps.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:31 am

kweedko wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:18 am
Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 am About what bugs he's talking?
Like SW stances switch off in the middle of the fight, or entering RVR zone. 8-) Like "close quarters" tact working or not working 50/50 during one combat. And so one and so one.

RoR team has absence of QA peeps.
And for this the OP makes such a drama post? It's not like you can't play another char until the bugs on your SW main are fixed.
Dying is no option.

DanielWinner

Post#6 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:44 am

I must admit, it’s all can be very frustrating but, as it was mentioned before, it’s a volunteer project. I believe, it was stated million times that devs have real jobs and families so they can’t sacrifice all of their time to the project. Some things require time and energy — devs may not have any of these two at a certain period of time, so we should be patient and give them a chance.
Also, not everything is that plain and simple — some stuff is really hard to identify and fix (that’s why bugreports with screenies and stuff are so important) — I have to remind you that the game was developed by other people originally and, even with client control, devs have to work with the things they may not understand fully but, believe me, they will try their best.
Finally, I’d like to ask you for a productive form of a feedback on forums. Other way, please, make bugreports with evidences and, if bugs are not fixed right away, show a little bit of patience.

Thank you for that post-reminder.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Nameless

Post#7 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am

It is kinda expectet since ror lost his best coder but they will fix all issues it will just need more time
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Dammy095

Post#8 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am

Nameless wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am It is kinda expectet since ror lost his best coder but they will fix all issues it will just need more time
exactly, we can already see this by various bugs/issues
but well, they are trying, hope it gets better

Ads