Recent Topics

Ads

No changelog for some fixes ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Buzgit

No changelog for some fixes ?

Post#1 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:18 pm

It appears that shaman rez is working now, but i've seen no changelog about it, why so ? :o

Ads
JeFawk

Re: No changelog for some fixes ?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 pm

If for example, I were to post a changelog for every little shitty possible fix, it would take me longer to document everything than to actually fix

I'd say either he forgot, or the bug is weird and doesn't have a 100% repro.

Also in case you haven't noticed, Max is not the forum-type girl, so that's why she made me the King of the Quagan over here...plz obey.

Buzgit

Post#3 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Yes master c:

PartizanRUS

Post#4 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Max is your Queen JeFawk, yes ?

Why did you created this forums then if admins don't read it ? It doesn't make any sense. You already had War emu forums.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

JeFawk

Post#5 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:20 pm

What do "admins" have to do with anything?

PartizanRUS

Post#6 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:14 pm

JeFawk wrote:What do "admins" have to do with anything?
With bugreports and feedback. Many ppl are not registered at githhub and me too, Iam no coder and forum looks better to me. Also all the bugs I have reported though ingame help, I don't see them there at githhub anyway.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Elven
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

PartizanRUS wrote:
JeFawk wrote:What do "admins" have to do with anything?
With bugreports and feedback. Many ppl are not registered at githhub and me too, Iam no coder and forum looks better to me. Also all the bugs I have reported though ingame help, I don't see them there at githhub anyway.
The in game bug report works. So you can use that or the forum. It's all good. Github has gone "quiet" coz we raised all the critical bugs and we're working on them. Once we got the majority sorted. We will open more and track the progress of them.

Never overfill your plate.