Ads

Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Re: Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Post#141 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
peterthepan3 wrote:Yes, marauder is better in 6v6 than WL...do you know what you're talking about?
tbf Mara is also better than WL in wb
Same as above.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#142 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Spoiler:
Haojin wrote: marauders absolutely unstoppable, cap str, %50 armor penetration, %45-50 crit, 4.5-5 k armor, 700-800 toughness and max parry, max dodge distrupt with 0 chance to get crit is just not normal.
Haojin, when y will have some free moments, pls explain how y get so stats on mara. For me personally its impossible -i use 3 cong, 2 ruins, 4 genesis set, one sc weapon one subjugator and one helm from rr reward.
best regards
Same as above.

sanii

Post#143 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Spoiler:
Dajciekrwi wrote: Haojin, when y will have some free moments, pls explain how y get so stats on mara. For me personally its impossible -i use 3 cong, 2 ruins, 4 genesis set, one sc weapon one subjugator and one helm from rr reward.
best regards
I heard hao likes to spend his time in t2 in a particular empire vs chaos zone that isn't ostland , maybe if you make a trip there you can find out how he gets those stats.
Same as above. Consider this a last warning for everyone.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

Haojin

Post#144 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Maybe it's not the correct spot for the info but, maybe something changed after last patch :

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22179&hilit=morale+scaler
Natherul wrote:-Removed the morale scaler, please note that this is to gather some data and we may very well insert a flat reduction instead of a scaler if it works out better (meaning you may see a hotfix quite fast to change the values)
Morale scaler is still active, effects natural morale gain, if a lot of people around, your morale gain is SUPER fast. Especially after 01/12/2017 patch.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#145 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:52 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Torque
- Marauder Changes

Ability - Thunderous Blow - Now sits at 13 points in the Savagery Tree, wounds debuff value reduced.
Ability - Draining Swipe - Now sits at 5 points in the Savagery Tree, cooldown reduced to 10s (from 20), debuff reduced to 5s (from 10) so it maintains a 50% uptime but will fit better into an attack chain.
Tactic - Hulking Brute - Additionally adds Initiative as well as toughness for a maximum of 320 stat points as per the other 3 point tree tactics Scything Talons and Corrupted Edge.
Oh God, Savagery tree was weak enough, TB was 2nd cool what it has (1st is armor debuff). And you are not only moved it to 13pts, but weakened in the ~2 times and now it equals to WP's wounds buff or even less! Are you serious?
Mutation procs on axe toss - removed
Piercing Bite - nerfed
Savagery - nerfed to the dust
What is next?
Hargrim wrote:
Nabaro wrote:I'm sorry, but change Path of The Guardian - Absolutely not nerf. When pet in 3-5 seconds kills sorс without heal, this is not normal. In this case, the WL himself became even fatter and still have burst. Secrets himself says on stream - that not nerf. Or u mean pounce with CD? But now pounce have speed buff, this is better. Or u mean AOE immune pet? Or what nerfs?
Go read patch notes, I won't do your homework for you. Also, if WL is so great (it is best melee DPS on Order after all) roll one and stop pointless whine.
That's a good point.
Why did you constantly nerfing "the best melee DPS on Destro" then?
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

gandresch

Post#146 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:04 pm

"Savage Tree was weak enough" :lol: :lol:
Actually it was/is still the best melee Tree

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#147 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Haojin wrote:Maybe it's not the correct spot for the info but, maybe something changed after last patch :

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22179&hilit=morale+scaler
Natherul wrote:-Removed the morale scaler, please note that this is to gather some data and we may very well insert a flat reduction instead of a scaler if it works out better (meaning you may see a hotfix quite fast to change the values)
Morale scaler is still active, effects natural morale gain, if a lot of people around, your morale gain is SUPER fast. Especially after 01/12/2017 patch.
Found another remnants of old code that was most likely the cause of this, thanks

TenTonHammer

Post#148 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:05 am

SilverWF wrote: Oh God, Savagery tree was weak enough, TB was 2nd cool what it has (1st is armor debuff). And you are not only moved it to 13pts, but weakened in the ~2 times and now it equals to WP's wounds buff or even less! Are you serious?
Mutation procs on axe toss - removed
Piercing Bite - nerfed
Savagery - nerfed to the dust
What is next?
Lets start off by pointing out something out TB, it was one of the easiest to apply and additionally the largest wounds debuff on destro which also gave mara strong front load burst

Chosen needed to run a Specific aura, BG needs to crit and use a tac slot, KOTBS and Slayer both need to run 2h and the latter basically also needed to blow rage and also more often than not run no rage drop tactic too

For a free “no requirements” debuff, the value is more apt and no longer 1 ups bg’s Hastened doom but still, its a skill that can let you burst kill people through guard, Cutting claw was not nerfed and even then its still the best armor debuff on destro and mara still has like 70% armor ignore between PB+WS.

PB was nerfed how? You mean fixed unlike on live so that you no longer have 50% ignore on all attacks

Shifitng the ability to 13 points does not affect mara in any real way, endgame spec was always up to 13 for draining swips along with CC, TB and DC and from brut finisher, GI and mutated aggressor all it means now is that people will just need to choose between MA and TB for the short term

Ads
Aceboltz

Post#149 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 am

Hargrim wrote: Go read patch notes, I won't do your homework for you. Also, if WL is so great (it is best melee DPS on Order after all) roll one and stop pointless whine.
Or swordmaster. Both classes are really easy and way too strong.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#150 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:01 am

SilverWF wrote: That's a good point.
Why did you constantly nerfing "the best melee DPS on Destro" then?
Don't act so suprised and don't bold what I wrote to make some kind of weird 'look at me, I'm so witty!' point. WL is best DPS on Order, as Mara is best DPS on Destro. Nothing new. Also, there is no constantly here.

Stop with this strawmanning please, it's getting old after one or two times.