Recent Topics

Ads

LVL 15 Wicked Gear

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: LVL 15 Wicked Gear

Post#11 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:12 am

tactis would be cool, having back my abosrb shield it sure help counter auras bugs

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#12 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 am

It really does feel like it's easier for order to get gear atm

Destros available gear is much rare and if you looks in the ah the gear is sparse with exorbitant prices

And in scens there always seems to be more twinks on the order side

Kaitanaroyr

Post#13 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:22 am

Order farms a lot more thats all now for the higher level gear other than the skaven there really isn't any other spot to farm 11-15 gear spots on destro side to do that
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Aceboltz

Post#14 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:56 am

"Order" doesn't "farm a lot more". Toons on the order faction just happen to have a lot more farm places and better droprates wich means they drop more. Am I right?

noisestorm

Post#15 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 am

Aceboltz wrote:"Order" doesn't "farm a lot more". Toons on the order faction just happen to have a lot more farm places and better droprates wich means they drop more. Am I right?
I dont know the situation on Destro side, but like 2 weeks ago when i was at the snotwood ̶f̶̶a̶̶r̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ grinding for about 3 hours i always had about 3-7 other people lurking around this area. and i sure thats not the only spot to farm :o

edit: and in those 3 hours i got 4 green lvl 9 items.. dunno if thats a lot or not ?

Kaitanaroyr

Post#16 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Aceboltz wrote:"Order" doesn't "farm a lot more". Toons on the order faction just happen to have a lot more farm places and better droprates wich means they drop more. Am I right?
all drop rates suck location doesn't matter all comes down to how fast you kill destro has more areas to farm i play both sides i never have a problem farming for gear if you actually go into the zones and have a look destro has plenty of lv 10 mobs that drop gale they also have the easiest place to farm for higher level armor for whenever the level cap increases.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

porkstar

Post#17 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Ceteris paribus (with regards to new zone access): if the lvl cap is increased to lvl 11 then Destro will have access to better gear and if the lvl cap is increased to 15, order will have access to better gear. So it follows, from a balance perspective, that new zone access would be required along with any lvl cap increase.

So I would like to see renown training implemented. Also, the most amazing kick-ass awesomeness in the world would be to unbind renown ranks from char lvl. I could have a 10/100 shammy by next week.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Vaul

Post#18 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Any Des in L11 gear yet? Can you link to your char on Armoury so we can see what it's like.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
zabis

Post#19 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Vaul

Post#20 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Cheers. I would not like to bump into you on a dark night :)
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)